RPGM Completed Treasure Hunter Kuu and the Ancient King [v1.1.0] [Tayun_x2@yarakasidan]

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

anita202

Jan 7, 2018
If someone is lazy and just want the CG content, download the follow save file to unlock the 100% ( the gallery doesn't works properly so you have to start the game, load the file and search the 3 characters Cow in medical tent, Cat in Massage tent and Lilia in streptease club, to have sex with Lilia you have to talk with the person that is up the stairs ) The story's CG is available in the gallery. For questions please tell me know Version 1.1.0

EQTurn

Jul 10, 2021
Nvm, i completed it, for those who dont know how to do sub-quest:
-Buy 2 beer at restaurant for NPC at club for membership > 1st scene at boss > give drink (buy at restaurant) for female NPC at club > 2nd, 3rd scene.
-Take massage quest to find NPC who work there > talk to Guard at the South (begining point) > she is at inn/shop > complete 1st 2nd 3rd at her at massage place.
-Talk to NPC at farm (vegetables field) to find Cow NPC at Clinic > the rest scenes.
Can you tell what to do at the parlor? I don't understand your guys texts... and the 3rd guide, could elaborate it pls?

EDIT: I've finished the Strip Club 3/3 but 1/3 for Massage Parlor and 0/3 for Milking? So pls Guide meeee!

Last edited:

Ton54

Mar 10, 2022
is this actually completed translation or abandoned because there is some stuff that isn't translated like of of the scens in the temple before doing the 2nd to last puzzle and a bit of dialogue in the strip club

Claire82

Jan 3, 2021
completed this game and pretty much enjoyed the entire game once i got the hang of the puzzles....hope theres a second game to this one.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
A nice girl, she is funny and she is helping everyone, also she got big boobs big ass and seems to love to show them and give sex to everyone that wants some, a perfect girl. Also a perfect game, if devs want to do more like this thank you, this has riddles, a world to explore the story is not to big but also not to small, the different endings make it even better to play again and the cheerful nature of the cow-dog-slut-whatever-she-is waifu is very chill and sexy. Maybe more girls would be great and i do prefer to play male pov but this one is very good, i actualy had fun playing, would even be a good game without the sex, with it 10 / 10

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: GaRbS and honkuma
Jun 27, 2022
Was a pretty decent game for how short it was. The art style was pretty sexy as well as the main character. Wish there were a bit more to the sex scenes, but nonetheless, still pretty hot. <3

May 25, 2020
Nvm, i completed it, for those who dont know how to do sub-quest:
-Buy 2 beer at restaurant for NPC at club for membership > 1st scene at boss > give drink (buy at restaurant) for female NPC at club > 2nd, 3rd scene.
-Take massage quest to find NPC who work there > talk to Guard at the South (begining point) > she is at inn/shop > complete 1st 2nd 3rd at her at massage place.
-Talk to NPC at farm (vegetables field) to find Cow NPC at Clinic > the rest scenes.
Can you tell what to do at the parlor? I don't understand your guys texts... and the 3rd guide, could elaborate it pls?

EDIT: I've finished the Strip Club 3/3 but 1/3 for Massage Parlor and 0/3 for Milking? So pls Guide meeee!
Same. Maybe I'm just dumber than a rock, idk

JustAKitty

Mar 30, 2020
Ok so to anyone who's still trying to figure out the milking scenes! I think you have to do the masseuse and the stripper quests before getting the dialogue from the vegetable man, else he just talks about vegetables being good for the body.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes