RPGM Completed Treasure Hunter Kuu and the Ancient King [v1.1.0] [Tayun_x2@yarakasidan]

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes
Jul 9, 2017
I remember trying this game out forever ago through a Machine Translation. It was fucking incomprehensible, but the gameplay was quite fun! The game has you using wooden planks, ropes and whatnot to get across obstacles while you explore a... pyramid??? temple??? And the art is gorgeous. What a way to start 2021!

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
Nvm, i completed it, for those who dont know how to do sub-quest:
-Buy 2 beer at restaurant for NPC at club for membership > 1st scene at boss > give drink (buy at restaurant) for female NPC at club > 2nd, 3rd scene.
-Take massage quest to find NPC who work there > talk to Guard at the South (begining point) > she is at inn/shop > complete 1st 2nd 3rd at her at massage place.
-Talk to NPC at farm (vegetables field) to find Cow NPC at Clinic > the rest scenes.

Jan 28, 2018
Nvm, i completed it, for those who dont know how to do sub-quest:
-Buy 2 beer at restaurant for NPC at club for membership > 1st scene at boss > give drink (buy at restaurant) for female NPC at club > 2nd, 3rd scene.
-Take massage quest to find NPC who work there > talk to Guard at the South (begining point) > she is at inn/shop > complete 1st 2nd 3rd at her at massage place.
-Talk to NPC at farm (vegetables field) to find Cow NPC at Clinic > the rest scenes.
Slight error for beverages, its 1 beer for entrance and 1 veggie drink for dancer.

Also can you elaborate on the 3rd scenes for the stripper and milking quest? What I gathered from the preview pics were that they were connected, but nothing else

EDIT: Nevermind I figured it out. For the 3rd stripper scenes talk to the Boss twice and accept perform twice. After thats done, head to Steera's camp for the 3rd milking scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: EQTurn
Jan 28, 2018
The only thing i never found was the pickaxe, any one knows where it is?
Pick up a letter in the tent where you buy the tools (rope, and empty bottle), and give it to the man at the NW corner who will ask for a Veggie Drink. After that's done talk to him again (I think two more times), and he will ask for the letter. He will leave the map, but will give you the pickaxe as a thank you gift.

Reactions: Bloddrake

ElKnut

Jul 15, 2020
Hope we get more games like this, fun, low grind and the mc isnt forced to lose, its up to you to choose.
Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Could you let me know which scene this was? The game has multiple endings.

To everyone: Thank you for pointing out any bugs or things I missed, I've picked up a few already. I'll go over this forum for any problems and release an update in the next week.
Don't know if anyone pointed it to you but at the start of the ruins, when you light up all the fires, there's untranslated text, just wanted to say it just in case ^^

Edit : There's also three pepole who are untranslated, after doing the first show, the one i'm facing is one guy that we can ask questions and the other two have only one text 1609536255948.png

Last edited:
Reactions: maidenmasher

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
great game. Just sad some of the last sections are not translated(I think the second to last puzzle scene). New game+ menu and end ranking screen is not translated neither. Also most names are not translated. Hope we get an update soon :)

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes