RPGM Completed Treasure Hunter Sherry: Threatened, Violated, and Sacrificed [v1.1] [yaminabedaiichikantai]

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

melly82

Dec 29, 2019
i got to the 30th floor and after it was near impossible to get pass the adds and i couldn't upgrade the weapon or armor , so it didn't take long to get game over easily. its a nice looking game but it gets too hard and it repeats.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
dude...this game is boring and super easy, i got 99 pots of every kind without cheats, just plant yourself into a choke point and she kills everything, just watch and let them all die without playing, it's stupid

Fougere

Mar 9, 2018
Did that too until the forest level then got bored, not gonna waste another minute on such a grindy shit for what seems to be only 10 censored scenes and crappy animations using a copy/pasted model.

All scenes
Thanks though!

Reactions: lordofevilcr

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
So there's treasure hunter mai, treasure hunter Claire and now treasure hunter sherry.

But this one is different because it has extra words after it, mmk?

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
OP Updated with full translation links.
Hey thanks a ton for the translation!
Truly appreciated. Have to get our fun times in before corona kicks our asses :)

This is just out of curiosity but I know this dev has a ton of different works.
What made you choose this game out of all of them if you don't mind me asking?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Genre being RPGM I take it? I have nothing against them in general but 3 games with the same name...that's ridiculous.
RPGM is the *engine* you nit. Was referring to the cookie-cutter "adventurer gurl goes into dungeon to get raped" scenario they share and the tiresome recycling of a very standard shortlist of H-scenes.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This is the worst RPGM game I have ever played not counting ones that crash for no reason opening a box or something. Here is the whole game:

You start in a dungeon. You walk up to enemies and hit them one at a time. There are about 50 or 100 enemies on each floor. The first dungeon does not have so many floors I forget... but once you get to the end of that you finally get to go home and the story actually starts. So badguys took your mom and they send you on a mission. Well, you can't just attack the bad guys no you gotta climb a 50 story tower with a hundred enemies all identical on each floor... You get no cutscenes or dialogue or anything or any choices along the way. IF you manage to make climb all 50 stories of that tower... all bad guys are easy except on every 10th floor they toss in one you need to use potions when fighting... Well guess what you go home and the bad guys are like nah fuck you go get us more treasure. So once again you go ANOTHER FIFTY FLOORS... So you do that shit again killing 100 identical enemies per floor... and what does doing all that give you? Well it gives you a tiny cutscene for going home when they are like "Hey ... go to another dungeon" ONCE AGAIN a 3rd time you must climb a 50 story dungeon but they promise you that's it and you win your mom back... So you climb it once again and guess what? Your mom is dead. They leave her corpse on your bed for you when you get home with that 3rd treasure. So finally you do what you should have done in the first place and go attack the bandits that kidnapped your mom... so you kill all that and game over. There is no towns or anything or npc to interact with or choices at all. It's a seemingly endless grind for little or no payoff. Completing the game gives you a gallery unlock but all the cutscenes are just losing cutsenes there is 0 winning cutscenes. You have no pursuable love interests and dialogue is less than bare bones.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
So basically the original 8-bit Legend of Zelda had better and more rewarding storytelling.

Hell the fucking Ice Climber.

Reactions: HaruSpice
1.00 star(s) 4 Votes