RPGM Completed Treasure Hunter Sherry: Threatened, Violated, and Sacrificed [v1.1] [yaminabedaiichikantai]

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
Ok yeah. this isnt worth it. i can tell this is going to be a HUGE grind.

hope you enjoy the fun act of.........standing there.

art isnt that great. and there isnt much of it. yeah no...think ima pass on this one..

Reactions: Andredson

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Hmmm, the game itself is pretty annoying to play haha. Combat isn't turn based and I never thought I'd ever say this but I honestly wish that it was lmao. Walking through any floor of any dungeon takes ages and ages. There's no "trick" or "skill" to it either. It's literally walk through the enemies but it takes a really long time.

Really appreciate the translation and the artwork itself is quite nice imo.
But this definitely isn't going into the favourites folder :/

Reactions: Rastafoo

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
Hmmm, the game itself is pretty annoying to play haha. Combat isn't turn based and I never thought I'd ever say this but I honestly wish that it was lmao. Walking through any floor of any dungeon takes ages and ages. There's no "trick" or "skill" to it either. It's literally walk through the enemies but it takes a really long time.

Really appreciate the translation and the artwork itself is quite nice imo.
But this definitely isn't going into the favourites folder :/
its going in my favorites folder.........in the recycling bin...

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
50 floors with the same enemies, so easy I never took damage, tons of grind for very minimal sex scenes, no NPCs for love interests, all sex scenes are rape, no story whatsoever. The gameplay is even simpler than Pac-Man. Many players have reported boredom, and I feel the same. Avoid this game!

Last edited:

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
can u translate the other games of this circle like Sixshooter Tina ~Rode Hard and Hung Up Wet~ and Rich Girl Bondage: Confined and R*ped ? their gameplay are very good.

Reactions: ap80485

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
I saw the tags and the art, and I was like "ooh" and downloaded it. And then I read the comments, and I was like "oh" and deleted it. Sad face.

Last edited:
Reactions: oof tuff

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
RPGM is the *engine* you nit. Was referring to the cookie-cutter "adventurer gurl goes into dungeon to get raped" scenario they share and the tiresome recycling of a very standard shortlist of H-scenes.
Which all happen to be RPGM..

So chill, KMFDM. :giggle:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Monk0028 :unsure: ur mum, quick search of the "rape" tag turns up no small number of non-RPGM games fitting the description. Unity seems to be pretty popular.

• Haha
Reactions: Monk0028

Monk0028

Jan 16, 2019
Monk0028 :unsure: ur mum, quick search of the "rape" tag turns up no small number of non-RPGM games fitting the description. Unity seems to be pretty popular.
Pardon? I think I can't properly understand what you mean but you are mentioning me in a Thread I never even posted in directly. Is there an issue you wish to address? :>

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Pardon? I think I can't properly understand what you mean but you are mentioning me in a Thread I never even posted in directly. Is there an issue you wish to address? :>
Your reaction to my post above implied, in the absence of any text indicating otherwise, disbelief in and/or disagreement with its content.

Reactions: Monk0028

fnray9

Jun 27, 2017
Man... this game sounded good... but i got as far as the scene shortly after the begining, and i don't want to spoil too much, but Honestly what kind of idiot just allows a hostage to be used against them... On the off chance anyone reading this ever ends up in a hostage situation,
1) So you kill the hostage and then what do you think happens to you? Think all the people including myself you just angered are going to let you go or live? Even if you get away, the entire world is united to punish murderers no matter where you go you will be hunted down, you will never be able to sleep without a gun under your pillow, and you will wake at every little noise because no matter how many times you get away the entire planet will be hunting you.
2) People that take hostages are desperate and it's often a last resort, typically people who think things through do not make that mistake.

Anyway, i lost all interest in this game with the hostage taking and the weak mind of the protagonist... might be a good game, can't stomach the beginning...

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes