sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Well damn...I certainly went in my own direction :) The other direction my mind was going was with Bob Seger in the song Night Moves...when he referred to the girl as having..."points on her own, standing way up high."
No worries mate I hope shits like this or FUBAR-s or SNAFU-s stay in past... :D

Reactions: Crippy

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Your first problem is... o_O I just passed this phase for a lot of times yet THIS never occurred to me...
The light swich is easy just don't overthink it and do exactly as Diana's note says switch on the east light ( the one on the right ) leave the west off go outside and go up to the highest place of the page due northeast ( a tree is blocking it but if you have keen eyes you will see a light flicker )
Back to the first problem... are you fiddling with the game ? :D:unsure:
I see Madelayne 2 times, looool, also Janet stands in the Kitchen and at the same Time she is in her Bedroom? :eek:
Than that stupid Crystal always tells me Go to Madalyne she wants to hear blabla, when i do it, she only say: What Bring me those Infos about the Cave. So the Story leads to an dead End and the Girl in the Crystal tells me Nonsense, i cant do anyway, cause Madeleyne wants not to hear something.
Idk whats wrong now with the Game.
Tysm

Djgruv8471

Jan 26, 2021
You could just skip a few updates and d/l every 2-3 months, then you'd get 60-90 minutes of new material. If it's 15 min per update, probably 8-12 hours for the final completed game.

What I like about the game is that most of the tasks aren't directly for the purpose of getting sex, but you somehow get sex in the course of progressing the story.
I wish I knew more games like this...most of everything I've tried is basically graphic novel type...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Another case of people not playing the game or skipping the huge story part where she tells you about the phone ..... But this place, so nothing new
As things change...so must they stay the same. Thank goodness for whiskey to keep my aggravation in check.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
don't know how to install updated save files on win10

Explanation of how and where to load :
SPOILER

Win - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data

The memory space in which you want to insert an external save must be occupied. That means: You have to overwrite a old storage with new storage.

If the space in which you are pasting was empty, the newly loaded file will not be displayed. Because, the game doesn't know that you have overwritten a file and show you the old % information.

After inserting the new save, you have to load the new file in the game and save it again immediately. Only after saving does the game know the new % and display it correctly.

If you can't see the saves in User Data ... hidden saves.png

All this seems like a magical Language................

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
don't know how to install updated save files on win10

Explanation of how and where to load :
SPOILER

Win - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data

The memory space in which you want to insert an external save must be occupied. That means: You have to overwrite a old storage with new storage.

If the space in which you are pasting was empty, the newly loaded file will not be displayed. Because, the game doesn't know that you have overwritten a file and show you the old % information.

After inserting the new save, you have to load the new file in the game and save it again immediately. Only after saving does the game know the new % and display it correctly.

If you can't see the saves in User Data ... hidden saves.png

All this seems like a magical Language................
Are you really unable to use Windows search to find the folder (that might require 2 clicks to enable hidden folders, you even posted the image telling you what to do), open it, copy/paste a save linked in here and then load it from the game ? Really ?

This is either the laziest attempt at utter failing or the trollest troll to ever troll. Dunno which 1 is better and the most laughable. Or depressing. Maybe it's just this place that sucks out all the juicy bits of anything resembling IQ :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes