klobber

Apr 20, 2020
Maybe you throw meat over rocks in new location to tread plate. Than jaguar switch it for you and girls.

But it is maybe too naughty for this kind of game ;)
Dev has had us miss twice trying to shoot jaguar, so he definitely won't have us kill it.

Anyway, I assume there is more than one jaguar.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Feds took catnip... that's why they are hyperactive:ROFLMAO:

Now to the ToN topic I can't wait for a threesome with Madalyn and Sofia.

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
sorry if someone already ask this but where can i catch marlin fish? and what bait do i have to use i need 1000lb for the puzzle it the only thing im missing thank you

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
i know its not a bug, i already cleared the update.. its not me who had it, it was a guy who you were talking to before, i was just telling you what he was saying by using an image.. if still its not clear for you don't type anything, because i ain't gonna battle translators again who misinterpret -.-
Yes. But, you not explain me what you mean with "i mean this lol.." . . . . this here.
Can you teach me, what is the correct translation from "i mean this lol.." to english ?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Yes. But, you not explain me what you mean with "i mean this lol.." . . . . this here.
Can you teach me, what is the correct translation from "i mean this lol.." to english ?
Against my better judgement:

"I mean this LOL" - LOL means Laugh Out Loud; it's a meme-traction.

In this case it's a LOL-worthy moment since you beat him up for an explanation to something that made sense to just about everyone else on the thread.

Please don't make this a catfight just because I responded to you for the first time in a year.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
You couldn't translate "lol" because it isn't an actual English word. It's an acronym for laugh out loud. Surely you have seen people use "lol" to signify laughing.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
The term acronym has been debated for a very long time within the English language. It used to be said that the difference between an acronym and an abbreviation is that an acronym is enunciable. However, even those lines have been blurred because ASAP is enunciable and yet is an abbreviation. Conversely, RADAR & SONAR are enunciable and yet are acroymns.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Had anyone this Problem? Diana is back into her Library after Rest in my House, but i still cant enter my House, he always says: I dont think so?
Uhm and what is that Bullsh..... with the Light? East light on the other off, ah yea and than, i saw Nothing behind the Library, tryed both Lighswitches off and on.
Thx for help

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
The term acronym has been debated for a very long time within the English language. It used to be said that the difference between an acronym and an abbreviation is that an acronym is enunciable. However, even those lines have been blurred because ASAP is enunciable and yet is an abbreviation. Conversely, RADAR & SONAR are enunciable and yet are acroymns.
Huh? "Abbreviations" are shortened terms for longer words or phrases (Acad == Academy; alt. == Altitude; etc. == et cetera :)), whereas Acronyms are specific types of abbreviations using only the first letter of the words in the phrase/thing (AM == Ante Meridian; FM == Frequency Modulation).

Pronunciation is a new requirement to me, since (eg) "MCP" is an Acronym for Microsoft Certified Professional, but I'll be darned if I've ever heard it pronounced. I think it would come out poorly...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Had anyone this Problem? Diana is back into her Library after Rest in my House, but i still cant enter my House, he always says: I dont think so?
Uhm and what is that Bullsh..... with the Light? East light on the other off, ah yea and than, i saw Nothing behind the Library, tryed both Lighswitches off and on.
Thx for help
Your first problem is... o_O I just passed this phase for a lot of times yet THIS never occurred to me...
The light swich is easy just don't overthink it and do exactly as Diana's note says switch on the east light ( the one on the right ) leave the west off go outside and go up to the highest place of the page due northeast ( a tree is blocking it but if you have keen eyes you will see a light flicker )
Back to the first problem... are you fiddling with the game ? :D:unsure:

Reactions: AlecVentrue

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I was messing around lol
I know the update finishes before I need the rock bomb to continue lol

and for the record, I played a bit with the save editor, every 200+ game items have an "ID" or variables associated, including the rock bomb kk I just didn't save the IDs of the most used items in the notepad kk
:LOL:(y):)
Got it, I just posted this because it sucks to play these types of RPGM games. Since I didn't see anyone talking about it, I decided to post it so that no one else would waste their time. I played this last version I don't want to play anymore, boring game.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Huh? "Abbreviations" are shortened terms for longer words or phrases (Acad == Academy; alt. == Altitude; etc. == et cetera :)), whereas Acronyms are specific types of abbreviations using only the first letter of the words in the phrase/thing (AM == Ante Meridian; FM == Frequency Modulation).

Pronunciation is a new requirement to me, since (eg) "MCP" is an Acronym for Microsoft Certified Professional, but I'll be darned if I've ever heard it pronounced. I think it would come out poorly...
I guess we can agree to disagree. I can only speak on this due to my 30 years of military service...which I do not think anyone uses those more than military members. Especially those, like me, that predate the internet. So, I will let the internet define it "iaw" dictionary.com:

Is there a difference between acronyms and abbreviations? Most people think they’re pretty similar … and they’re definitely used in similar ways. But, there are slight differences

What is an abbreviation?

An is any shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase. Did you catch the word any in there? That means abbreviation is the blanket term for all these shortened words we’ve all been using on social media. Rly is a great example … we just took out the vowels—who needs ‘em—and now it’s an abbreviation.

What is an acronym?

For one, acronyms are types of abbreviations.

Specifically, an is a specific type of abbreviation formed from the first letters of a multi-word term, name, or phrase, with those letters pronounced together as one term. OPEC—or the O(rganization of) P(etroleum) E(xporting) C(ountries)—is an acronym because we pronounce it as one word, oh-pek.

I will end with RADAR - RAdio Detection And Ranging // SONAR - SOund Navigation And Ranging

Crippy

May 28, 2018
^ As a former militant personnel myself I'd like a little test of some sort... ( not being a Ahole but others seemed to struggle with this ) What is TITSUP standing for ? I'm not interested of what it actually means coz that would be easy... :D
Ahh...the go ole Tango Uniform. To be used, negatively, with FUBAR.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes