PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
strange even after installing the latest k lite codecs the black screen doesn"t go what is the problem
How much graphic card you have in your computer? If more than one try use anothre one.
Or try switch game to low resolution
Also try run videofile from ...\www\movie\

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Strange ... So you mean you have to stand on the torch number (13) first before you can light the torch 13? Is that the case with you? Not with me. But if you are right I need to put this in the WT.

Can you send me a save where it is as you say? A save before you've got the ladder? I want to use another save to see if this is the same for me. And why is that not the case with me. because that's important.

(Did you see my solution to Puzzle 43?)
no.. i think you interpreted something different, i mean this lol.. try crafting a ladder & not lighting the torch.. the text displays incorrectly, maybe an image will help
1614801423287.png

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's just the tooltip NLT fucked, the trigger works like normal. Typo doesn't crap the game out, plenty of fails already do daily and nobody knows how they achieve that

• Haha
Reactions: sixart and DD69-1

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
It's just the tooltip NLT fucked, the trigger works like normal. Typo doesn't crap the game out, plenty of fails already do daily and nobody knows how they achieve that
exactly, one guy said he had an issue, i said yeah its on dev's end, cat said what? i said something, he said something & now im clarifying xD

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Trying to think how the dev is going to use the deer meat to lure the jaguar away so that the pressure place can be depressed for the door to open. Maybe craft a trap? Maybe lure it to a different location for future updates?

Thoughts??

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Trying to think how the dev is going to use the deer meat to lure the jaguar away so that the pressure place can be depressed for the door to open. Maybe craft a trap? Maybe lure it to a different location for future updates?

Thoughts??
if it was me, i would set the meat somewhere, lure tiger there and finally after 2 misses, will take a fckin shot n kill it xD

Crippy

May 28, 2018
if it was me, i would set the meat somewhere, lure tiger there and finally after 2 misses, will take a fckin shot n kill it xD
Might work since the gun is still in inventory. But that would be end of the jag.

Maybe a dart or something to put into the meat to put it asleep for a update or two?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

Thoughts??
Maybe you throw meat over rocks in new location to tread plate. Than jaguar switch it for you and girls.
But it is maybe too naughty for this kind of game ;)

Reactions: DD69-1

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Jaguar native to South America so how get to Cape Vedra, which in North America suppose? Escape from zoo? Brought by Tikpak before time? Sacred animal? Immortal creature? Sofia have statue of jaguar in mansion. Maybe mean something. Personally rather kill MC slowly than mighty beast like jaguar quick. Very much like big cats me and MC not so much so would not miss.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Maybe a stupid question but how do i implement the "update only"into the full game? Thanks in advance
But you can use "update only" only if you have last version of game. V73022.
If not you need all updates or full bulid version.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes