Crippy

May 28, 2018
Maybe a stupid question but how do i implement the "update only"into the full game? Thanks in advance
Do you already have v73 downloaded? If not, doing an update only will only screw things up. When using the update only, you have to do them in order. Otherwise, you will have to do a full download.

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
Do you already have v73 downloaded? If not, doing an update only will only screw things up. When using the update only, you have to do them in order. Otherwise, you will have to do a full download.
yes, i played the game so far as to this new update

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
no.. i think you interpreted something different,
Your special English is not suitable for modern AI translators. I have to guess what your words could mean.

i mean this lol..
You see, no translator know, what is the lol. Please, try to write understandable englisch.
Google say, the lol is a game, called LoL = "League of Legends". and this give no sense.

try crafting a ladder ...
... & not lighting the torch..[/QUOTE]
Why not ? that's for nothing. You do not need this.
If this at (13) don't say "Torch 13 activatet", this is not required in a WT.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Maybe you throw meat over rocks in new location to tread plate. Than jaguar switch it for you and girls.

But it is maybe too naughty for this kind of game ;)
hook the meat on the grapling hook, fling it over the rocks and lure the jaguar onto the pressure plate ...

• Wow
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Crippy

May 28, 2018
hook the meat on the grapling hook, fling it over the rocks and lure the jaguar onto the pressure plate ...
Interest idea...and would probably work...but then you loose your grappling hook...which will probably be useful in the future.

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
Then you definitely should, yeah. You probably missed an update, no worries
I did play ll the updates. Just downloaded the full game everytime, never the only updates.. Thanks anyway, downloaded the full game already and ready to play this great game!

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Your special English is not suitable for modern AI translators. I have to guess what your words could mean.

You see, no translator know, what is the lol. Please, try to write understandable englisch.
Google say, the lol is a game, called LoL = "League of Legends". and this give no sense.

... & not lighting the torch..
i know its not a bug, i already cleared the update.. its not me who had it, it was a guy who you were talking to before, i was just telling you what he was saying by using an image.. if still its not clear for you don't type anything, because i ain't gonna battle translators again who misinterpret -.-

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Are you really trying to out-argue cat ? You're way crazier than I thought ......
i gave up man, there is no logic there, was trying to help the other guy by explaining to cat but, fuck translations, it's not worth it, funny part is the other guy understood it and the issue is already resolved xD

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
dude i have argued with him before too.. my comments got deleted by the mod & his are still online
there is no place for logic here xD
I feel you man ! Same thing here... ( plus an infraction today :LOL: ) Ehh whatever it's really not worth the time and more importantly as omnikuken said before... it leads nowhere ! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 44Tom and DD69-1

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Best part was when cat and dog argued together in some ungodly broken Engrish, what a treat that empty waste of time was

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
i gave up man, there is no logic there, was trying to help the other guy by explaining to cat but, fuck translations, it's not worth it, funny part is the other guy understood it and the issue is already resolved xD
This is a chasing tail deal; he argues- and pisses on points- for the sake of arguing.

Reactions: sixart and DD69-1
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes