DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Looks like I missed lighting a torch. Is there list of torch locations?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I HAVE 12 torches lit, and the activation spot under the church (13) still says "light 12 torches". See attachments.

Any idea what's going on here?

EDIT 2: I had not lit the torch under Sophia's mansion. The 13 spot under the church requires (duh) 13 torches to be lit, but the message says 12. Minor bug I guess?
yeah its a bug just ignore it and light the 13th torch in sofia's dungeon & key should spawn there :D

Reactions: djwljr

djwljr

Jul 6, 2020
The torch numbers are out of order. Something is wrong with your game and it is corrupt.
You may need to delete them all and start over. Send me your last save. I check it out.

I don't have any wierd add-ons/hacks. I had not lit the torch under sophia's mansion, which was the 13th. I suspect it is just a glitch with the message when you click the 13 spot with 12 torches lit. After I lit the mansion torch, I was all good.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Nobody mention Philweed plant hiding at new Claire Diana location in jungle. Surprised.
How about "King's Shovel Head". Searched this thread, no one found that yet I think :) It was hidden somewhere but you need your pickaxe. So search ground, try to spot a weak part.

As I remember this was under Sofia's mansion...
I'm pretty sure omnikuken mentioned it... but seriously ! Is it that hidden ? :LOL:
Gotta quote myself to unpleb you dudes
Few things no1 talked about yet : new shovel head and another philweed. And either the heels-freak is blinder than blind or he didn't play the update :KEK:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What are the chest/key have anything to do with me quoting myself to prove some1 talked about the new shovel/philweed about 10 pages before those dudes came out and wondered about it ?

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Oh how i´d like to bash that Park Ranger with a Baseball Bat, when he jumps like an Idiot out of his Bushes.
Would be awesome if he would dissapear totaly of the Game, that Clown. :D
Damn Son of a Bi...h wont let me pass.

Therferon

May 5, 2019
After the update, i was at 61% the Soul Crystal told me to see Madalyn. I went to her after the scene them game goes black and cant do anything

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Can somebody help me im having this error everytime i went to 2nd floor of sofias mansion
You probably skip some previouse update (maybe 73022). Try download last full bulid version.
GETTING BLACK SCREEN ON SOME SCENES
After the update, i was at 61% the Soul Crystal told me to see Madalyn. I went to her after the scene them game goes black and cant do anything
If you have more than one graphic card try switch to another.
Or try install K-lite codecs
CARE TO ELABORATE WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH BLACK SCREEN ON SOME SCENES
Try use Caps Lock :FacePalm:

4.50 star(s) 504 Votes