AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Oh how i´d like to bash that Park Ranger with a Baseball Bat, when he jumps like an Idiot out of his Bushes.
Would be awesome if he would dissapear totaly of the Game, that Clown. :D
Damn Son of a Bi...h wont let me pass.

Therferon

May 5, 2019
After the update, i was at 61% the Soul Crystal told me to see Madalyn. I went to her after the scene them game goes black and cant do anything

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Can somebody help me im having this error everytime i went to 2nd floor of sofias mansion
You probably skip some previouse update (maybe 73022). Try download last full bulid version.
GETTING BLACK SCREEN ON SOME SCENES
After the update, i was at 61% the Soul Crystal told me to see Madalyn. I went to her after the scene them game goes black and cant do anything
If you have more than one graphic card try switch to another.
Or try install K-lite codecs
CARE TO ELABORATE WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH BLACK SCREEN ON SOME SCENES
Try use Caps Lock :FacePalm:

Rendy7

Dec 28, 2018
How to get the 33rd page.
I am not good at getting screenshots so I will just type out how to get the key and the Booty Call Page below. I am putting it under a Spoilers protection for anyone who doesn't want to see and wants to figure it out for themselves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck!
Who is the booty call with? I got it but i skipped the part where it showed who it was for

Alisstar

Feb 26, 2021
Tell me how to bring Claire to the button (pressure plate), tk. it is impossible to divert it, she herself goes with checkers to the wall and rests there and stands ... Screenshot_2.png

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
no man he is right, try not lighting 13 torches and go to underground cave & stand on 13th torch, it tells you to light 12 torches.
bug on developer's end
Strange ... So you mean you have to stand on the torch number (13) first before you can light the torch 13? Is that the case with you? Not with me. But if you are right I need to put this in the WT.

Can you send me a save where it is as you say? A save before you've got the ladder? I want to use another save to see if this is the same for me. And why is that not the case with me. because that's important.

(Did you see my solution to Puzzle 43?)

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes