Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Whats even the point of those Ancient Temple Puzzles?

I havent done a single one and it doesnt seem like ive missed anything
So far it's just an extra bit of fun. But at the end of the game, full completion of the temple puzzles will give you something extra.

Reactions: lolgotem

keenoxzish

Mar 19, 2020
hey guys need some help with the progression of the masseuses story

cant get love potion as its not available in store to make jasmine oil and ive used all mine, shop only has bancrofts how do i get the love potion

Apr 22, 2019
hey guys need some help with the progression of the masseuses story

cant get love potion as its not available in store to make jasmine oil and ive used all mine, shop only has bancrofts how do i get the love potion
You've to talk with Albert. He sells one bottle for 2000$

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Is there an available incest patch for android for the new version? I can't find it anywhere. Could someone please link it. Thank you.
I don't know of what structure the android version consists and if you have write access, but the patch for the other os versions should do it. Test it simply: Just DL the very small "config.set" file and try it instead of your original file(Make a backup). If not switch back.
can i use latest patch on v58111?
Can? Yes
Will it work? No
Quit right. If you do this you break your game install.

Anyone who wants to update needs to go from one version to the next, to the next, and so one. For example if you have v58111 like said, you need to update to v60112, then to v63121 etc. Problem is you will have to search + DL all the missing patches.
You're so far back you should take again a full version download. :)

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
got poisoned without bringing the boat on otherside any fix ?
from where you got bitten, head right, down, down, left, down, down, right, down, right into cave, left, down, right, right past the offerings altar, down out of the cave and there should be a cutscene.

Reactions: rafa30

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
HOw do you grab Janet's Toothbrush? I have her clothes and the other brush. I can see her toothbrush, it's sparkly, but I can't click on it. There's a roach running around on her sink. Rats are running everywhere. Can't click or grab her toothbrush.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
HOw do you grab Janet's Toothbrush? I have her clothes and the other brush. I can see her toothbrush, it's sparkly, but I can't click on it. There's a roach running around on her sink. Rats are running everywhere. Can't click or grab her toothbrush.
Just go to door of her bathroom and click the sparkle.

Apr 2, 2020
How to get the 33rd page.
I am not good at getting screenshots so I will just type out how to get the key and the Booty Call Page below. I am putting it under a Spoilers protection for anyone who doesn't want to see and wants to figure it out for themselves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

djwljr

Jul 6, 2020
Looks like I missed lighting a torch. Is there list of torch locations?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I HAVE 12 torches lit, and the activation spot under the church (13) still says "light 12 torches". See attachments.

Any idea what's going on here?

EDIT 2: I had not lit the torch under Sophia's mansion. The 13 spot under the church requires (duh) 13 torches to be lit, but the message says 12. Minor bug I guess?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes