AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Treasure of Nadia [v.75031] [NLT Media] Update only (Compressed)

Here are the Update Only files for the compressed Version. You need the [v.73022] cmpressed version to use this files.

Link: Mega.nz (100MB)
When there is this update, why than i have v.75031?
Is my one the latest Updated?
Tysm

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
When there is this update, why than i have v.75031?
Is my one the latest Updated?
Tysm
You " update " the latest full version ( either full or compressed ) with the update only files which in this case tends to be v 73022(3) with v.75031... before anything goes wrong check that you played the full or compressed version and update it with it's respective files otherwise... :cry:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hey guys I'm thinking I'll hand over the incest android version because whenever there's a new version out someone removes my link which is extremely annoying they don't give me a chance to update it so if anyone wants to take over they can just let me know when it's out and I'll add it to the op
Can you see which mod/uploader changed OP recently? If you can, tell him to stop to remove your Android incest version until you uploaded a new one. Or open a ticket and ask a Staff member/System admin (Sam) to add a note to OP for not removing your links.
I can't and it's always a different guy doing it
Pepé Le Pew Do you have a suggestion for Dark Coven what he can do?

Reactions: stryke

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Hmm.. I don't know if I understood correctly from a conversation between Madalyn and Sofia. But Sofia had a baby, like one of the girls in the ''Lust Epidemic''? (The brunette that was locked in the basement) :unsure:

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
How do i access the Torch under Sofia's mansion? i have the ladder but i can't seem to get there, Sofia's basment door is locked.
You've missed a cut scene with Sofia, when she tells you she is really Nadia. You have sex with her in the pool and creampie then she allows you to use the door to the treasure room.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Whats even the point of those Ancient Temple Puzzles?

I havent done a single one and it doesnt seem like ive missed anything
So far it's just an extra bit of fun. But at the end of the game, full completion of the temple puzzles will give you something extra.

Reactions: lolgotem

keenoxzish

Mar 19, 2020
hey guys need some help with the progression of the masseuses story

cant get love potion as its not available in store to make jasmine oil and ive used all mine, shop only has bancrofts how do i get the love potion

Apr 22, 2019
hey guys need some help with the progression of the masseuses story

cant get love potion as its not available in store to make jasmine oil and ive used all mine, shop only has bancrofts how do i get the love potion
You've to talk with Albert. He sells one bottle for 2000$

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Is there an available incest patch for android for the new version? I can't find it anywhere. Could someone please link it. Thank you.
I don't know of what structure the android version consists and if you have write access, but the patch for the other os versions should do it. Test it simply: Just DL the very small "config.set" file and try it instead of your original file(Make a backup). If not switch back.
can i use latest patch on v58111?
Can? Yes
Will it work? No
Quit right. If you do this you break your game install.

Anyone who wants to update needs to go from one version to the next, to the next, and so one. For example if you have v58111 like said, you need to update to v60112, then to v63121 etc. Problem is you will have to search + DL all the missing patches.
You're so far back you should take again a full version download. :)

4.50 star(s) 504 Votes