DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I was just saying what i would liked it in the game. Optional ntr i think would be good. But it probably wont added just like bestiality.
we have 3 story scenes each update [which is bi-monthly], adding one optional NTR scene, wont be good and decrease NLT support on patreon, coz then it wouldn't be what it was advertised as :/
so i dont see NTR being added now or in future, and honestly im happy about, coz the dev is doing what he promised, more respect to NLT <3

Reactions: EJW

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Hi all.
I'm stuck. I have toothbrush and clothes but when I talk to Janet I have no options, bug?
There two toothbrush. One in Janet en suite bathroom and one in other main bathroom. You miss one probable in Janet bathroom blue star mark spot dim not see easy. Janet not speak without clothes and two toothbrush.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Can you see which mod/uploader changed OP recently? If you can tell him to stop to remove your Android incest version until you uploaded a new one. Or open a ticket and ask a Staff member/System admin (Sam) to add a note to OP for not removing your links.
I can't and it's always a different guy doing it

Alisstar

Feb 26, 2021
Guys, someone else had such a situation that after the sex scene you press to finish the scene and there is a blue bar on the left of the screen on the game. Screenshot_2.png

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
i lit the 13 torche, but i couldn't found the chest key in around.
Did I miss anything?
If you lit the torch then you should reach the chest. Just imagine how you reached the torch and chest? By using ladder?

Can you remember where any similar places that chest and torch located? So you can use your ladder to reach the key I think :) If I were you I would select holy places first :)

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes