Alisstar

Feb 26, 2021
Guys, someone else had such a situation that after the sex scene you press to finish the scene and there is a blue bar on the left of the screen on the game. Screenshot_2.png

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
i lit the 13 torche, but i couldn't found the chest key in around.
Did I miss anything?
If you lit the torch then you should reach the chest. Just imagine how you reached the torch and chest? By using ladder?

Can you remember where any similar places that chest and torch located? So you can use your ladder to reach the key I think :) If I were you I would select holy places first :)

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Treasure of Nadia [v.75031] [NLT Media] Update only (Compressed)

Here are the Update Only files for the compressed Version. You need the [v.73022] cmpressed version to use this files.

Link: (91,6MB)

Last edited:

greenaroma

Feb 13, 2019
If you lit the torch then you should reach the chest. Just imagine how you reached the torch and chest? By using ladder?

Can you remember where any similar places that chest and torch located? So you can use your ladder to reach the key I think :) If I were you I would select holy places first :)

so.. where is the key located?
Your words don't help anyone who doesn't know where the key is.

Reactions: Mr.Shark and jofik
Aug 26, 2018
Ok so last update went and deleted all of my save files, would anyone be so kind as to provide a full save up until the latest update.
Thanks in advance.

kaynam69

Jan 31, 2020
Is there an available incest patch for android for the new version? I can't find it anywhere. Could someone please link it. Thank you.

4.50 star(s) 504 Votes