Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
How about "King's Shovel Head". Searched this thread, no one found that yet I think :) It was hidden somewhere but you need your pickaxe. So search ground, try to spot a weak part.

As I remember this was under Sofia's mansion...
I see crumble earth and dig get King's Shovel Head but not know what for. Evie not ask to find so must have use later. Maybe need find handle etc., for Temple explore with Diana Clare next time. Not see artefact can get not mention by Evie before.

Apr 2, 2020
Looks like I missed lighting a torch. Is there list of torch locations?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I HAVE 12 torches lit, and the activation spot under the church (13) still says "light 12 torches". See attachments.

Any idea what's going on here?

EDIT 2: I had not lit the torch under Sophia's mansion. The 13 spot under the church requires (duh) 13 torches to be lit, but the message says 12. Minor bug I guess?
Look at my post directly above yours. I have the directions hidden underneath the Spoiler tag.

Reactions: djwljr
D

Deleted member 1414493

Did I go blind or is the incest patch missing?Will it be updated in a few days?Only see the android version updated.

D

Deleted member 1414493

Look again, it's right there. Someone just moved it up a bit.
Ya found it I assumed it would be "names" as in lust epidemic. but now its config. Thought this was for the android patcher.Thanks btw

Reactions: Xanado

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
The torch numbers are out of order. Something is wrong with your game and it is corrupt.
You may need to delete them all and start over. Send me your last save. I check it out.
no man he is right, try not lighting 13 torches and go to underground cave & stand on 13th torch, it tells you to light 12 torches.
bug on developer's end

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Looks like I missed lighting a torch. Is there list of torch locations?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I HAVE 12 torches lit, and the activation spot under the church (13) still says "light 12 torches". See attachments.

Any idea what's going on here?

EDIT 2: I had not lit the torch under Sophia's mansion. The 13 spot under the church requires (duh) 13 torches to be lit, but the message says 12. Minor bug I guess?
yeah its a bug just ignore it and light the 13th torch in sofia's dungeon & key should spawn there :D

djwljr

Jul 6, 2020
The torch numbers are out of order. Something is wrong with your game and it is corrupt.
You may need to delete them all and start over. Send me your last save. I check it out.

I don't have any wierd add-ons/hacks. I had not lit the torch under sophia's mansion, which was the 13th. I suspect it is just a glitch with the message when you click the 13 spot with 12 torches lit. After I lit the mansion torch, I was all good.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Nobody mention Philweed plant hiding at new Claire Diana location in jungle. Surprised.
How about "King's Shovel Head". Searched this thread, no one found that yet I think :) It was hidden somewhere but you need your pickaxe. So search ground, try to spot a weak part.

As I remember this was under Sofia's mansion...
I'm pretty sure omnikuken mentioned it... but seriously ! Is it that hidden ? :LOL:
Gotta quote myself to unpleb you dudes
Few things no1 talked about yet : new shovel head and another philweed. And either the heels-freak is blinder than blind or he didn't play the update :KEK:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What are the chest/key have anything to do with me quoting myself to prove some1 talked about the new shovel/philweed about 10 pages before those dudes came out and wondered about it ?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes