samson125

Aug 25, 2018
Sorry but I can not find the place of weak wall. Maybe I encoutered a bug?:( the corner can be entered but nothing happend inside.
It's a try and error, you have to search blind, we weak spot is 4 steps down, about 5 to the right and one down again. It's barely visible

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
OMG! It is still November. I think this game worth my $60.
I hope his next game would be more violent and darker than this game. It is not dirty enough. 3,5 stars.

Setriven

Jun 5, 2017
Hello Fellow Fappers,

Batman Here.

So... 98.111 was my last version, now its bumpedup to 1.0112. Am i missing any between updates?
I wanna throw it over my 98vrs and start pumping

tizen

Aug 2, 2020
any one else cant get madlyn to appear at the church... i already have everything except one exra and i am at 99%. is it a bug? i died in all three locations, met evy and everything
Same here. I've done everything and still stuck at 96% and can't get Madelyn final scene.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hello Fellow Fappers,

Batman Here.

So... 98.111 was my last version, now its bumpedup to 1.0112. Am i missing any between updates?
I wanna throw it over my 98vrs and start pumping
V98 is previous version, you can update it straight to V1
any one else cant get madlyn to appear at the church... i already have everything except one exra and i am at 99%. is it a bug? i died in all three locations, met evy and everything
Same here. I've done everything and still stuck at 96% and can't get Madelyn final scene.
You probably need craft Dead doll.
cant fined the 4 th page
how can I fined anitroglycenrin
I dont know your progress, try use WT

Reactions: hentai charley

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
V98 is previous version, you can update it straight to V1

You probably need craft Dead doll.

I dont know your progress, try use WT
sorry man if i disturb you again, is it possible to have a pdf version of this guide ? i can't download it as a file

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes