PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Anybody knows current version money limit? Want to farm 300k for fancy walkaway. :p
There is probably no more limit. I have about 1 milion and its OK. Two updates back is there secret code for 9 mils and no problem with this.

I'm at 47% completed guys what about you? I read 51% some post above lol
Current completion is 51%. Have you all pages, booty calls and extres?

Reactions: wicked 035

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
There is probably no more limit. I have about 1 milion and its OK. Two updates back is there secret code for 9 mils and no problem with this.

Current completion is 51%. Have you all pages, booty calls and extres?
what are extras? thank u

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Afaik booty calls & Kamasutra pages and found profiles of the girls count towards progression. Most likely you missed something there if you did everything storywise. In the latest update you can now also access places with your machete, which were blocked by bushes.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Its new thing few updates back. Before it was Photos, now its Extras - photos and girls profiles.
Its orange blink spot in jungle, obviously its little bit hide. There are 5 profiles for now.
5 profiles? I've got only 4. The one of Naomi, Alia, Diana and Claire. Which one is the 5th one I'm missing and where is it located?
But I'm still at 51 % completion rate, so found profiles don't seem to count.

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019

Latest complete install. Direct launch doesn't work, so used a workaround posted earlier. Game starts and is completely playable, but graphics are bugged.

Any help?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes