SicVitaEst

May 9, 2020
how to open puzzle 21 in ancient temple, it say "Catch a Hammerhead to unlock"
You need to follow the 'fishing' quest (if not already started). Go to Bait Shop, talk to Jim, buy baits (for the Hammerhead I used the Hard Pink ones) and fish in the Beach.

PS: once more an excellent update to NTL high standards and, most important, on time.

satirion

Dec 30, 2018
how to barrel trap the snake in the cave (the room with the loaded-musket-recipe)? if it's possible in this update...

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
im at 45% at the end of this version after following the soul crystal for all my tasks. i definitely missed some events or keys or something. anyone got a higher percentage save file?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
not the barrel in the little maze. the barrel (or chest? idk) in this room View attachment 820027
Not yet, its for future update.

im at 45% at the end of this version after following the soul crystal for all my tasks. i definitely missed some events or keys or something. anyone got a higher percentage save file?
If you click on Soul Crystal, there is line with "side quest" on bottom side. There is something like:
Hearts 45/45, Pages x/22, Booty call x/9, Extras x/24, Outfits x/9,
If you miss pages, or extras than try find it.
If you miss booty call, make all booty call to your girl (probably you miss last one)
If you miss outfit than byu it in mall.

There is link in first post with all saves.

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
My system seems to struggle upon playing the video scene in-game.

Running on AMD A8-6410 adrenaline update.

Jrock0986

Jun 20, 2018
I got her to stay, I think vitamins were on the bed, but if I recall I had yet to get a page for her. I will have to verify. I think she has two or three hearts on mine.
I think you need 4 hearts to use pills, the page is found within this last update.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Man...after reading comments about the latest update & a detail help being provided by players to each other,it feels like players over here are taking this game way to seriously. I thought sex & sex related stuff use to be fun,not using your brain cells. Is the game that difficult as people are asking for tips/hints or some players just want some one to tell them every thing step by step...???
It's one of the main reasons that this game and it's predecessor, Lust Epidemic, are so popular. Not only are the graphics and storyline fantastic, you have to think your way through trials and work to earn your place in the game.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
yes, But I cannot find Diana now ha!. And still two chest keys needed and increasingly more rock bombs. And these snakes, like the bushes, a person with the ability to think outside the box, should be able to use household goods to craft varmint extinguishers (snakes, and previously scorpions and the like). The rarity of the incredients to solve things is what slows us down.
No more nitroglycerine available at the moment. can make plenty of jasmine oil though now!

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes