Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Nah, I just pointed up another random dude who posted 6 times in 15 mins who wasn't you :FacePalm:
I have found, whilst reading the posts, that a number of the newbies don't seem to look back at the threads they've previously posted. After a while the posts all sound the same from lots of newbies so i posted some for the current trend.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That's not my point. My point is to not clusterfuck the thread any more by posting 8 times in 10 mins. Just edit your 1st post and stack them together. You can multi-quote too

Reactions: ElmerFudd and groq

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I have found, whilst reading the posts, that a number of the newbies don't seem to look back at the threads they've previously posted. After a while the posts all sound the same from lots of newbies so i posted some for the current trend.
You do know that you can combine answers in the same post. This way it will not look like you are spamming the thread, and you will have a better chance of getting peoples attention.

SicVitaEst

May 9, 2020
Yes, keep going in and out of the map section where Sofia's crew were trapped and you'll have infinite rosa moss, please test to confirm this, i only did it twice.
It seems that Jasmine Oil may only be crafted twice. Jasmine and Rosa Moss do not reappear for a third time

SicVitaEst

May 9, 2020
Confirmed it appears at least 8 times. I think spawn rate decreases as you hold more jasmine/moss in your inventory (spawn rate unconfirmed)
I don't keep them. I don't use cheat mods, so I am crafting Jasmine Oil and selling it. You are right; spawn rate decreases. Thanks !!!

Dr. Henry Jones

Jun 24, 2020
I haven't had any problems with this game until now. I'm trying to re-download it and now it's asking what to open with. It didn't do this before. I had some stuff done on my computer which is why I had to delete it. I'm not very computer savvy at all. It was easy before, can anyone help?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
There is a way to change the search function to "Most Recent" for this thread.

1. Go to the top of the page and click on your User Name.
2. Click on "Preferences".
3. Scroll down until you see "Search Options".
4. There are three options -

Default Search Order
Most recent
Relevance

5. Select "Most Recent".

Then when you "Search" in "This Thread", the results will be in "Most Recent" order.
I have been using message boards for 20 years, and I am embarrassed to say that it took you pointing this out for me to realize this was even a possibility. :facepalm:

Thank you!

Reactions: Mikor987

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
I haven't had any problems with this game until now. I'm trying to re-download it and now it's asking what to open with. It didn't do this before. I had some stuff done on my computer which is why I had to delete it. I'm not very computer savvy at all. It was easy before, can anyone help?
if you downloaded a zip file, you can use winzip:

If it does not work, let us know your OS and the type of file you downloaded.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
I have been using message boards for 20 years, and I am embarrassed to say that it took you pointing this out for me to realize this was even a possibility. :facepalm:

Thank you!
Don't feel bad, it is in fact poor design.
The choice "sort by date" should be at the level of the search box. It is in fact in many other message boards.
It should not be hidden deep in some preferences reached after 2 clicks.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes