PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
bro fuck park ranger

all my homies hate park ranger
The park ranger ( Michael ) is a good man. He's a bit overzealous, but obviously passionate about protecting the park, keeping visitors to it safe, and basically a good man to have on your side. Your "homies" can go fuck themselves...as I'm sure they do irl because their extremely poor game leaves them ( and you most probably ) pussy impoverished.

gnuh

Aug 23, 2019
Then you are not yet at v51092 resp. 48% to 51%.
If you haven't gone down at 48% yet, check out, how much% you have reached
and see in Picture WALKTHROUGH, where all the Base Containers are.
What does that have to do with the game crashing though? If you meant storyline progression, I'm not talking about that. The game literally freeze for a second and crash. I didn't experience something like that on previous version

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
Hi I just downloaded the newest version (update only) for windows and it's missing the satellite phone picture, the cave picture and probably a few I haven't encountered yet. Any chance someone could upload a fix or am I going to be forced to download the full version? Sorry if it's been answered.

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
Not sure if this was discussed before, but is there any different benefits from drinking the two love potions and getting the buff from the doctor? Or it's all the same gameplay wise?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Question: are the multivitamins actually usefull for something? Does it lead to something? Or is it just for spending money and wanking?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes