oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
idk why but it doesnt show up for me in squallmart
Then you are not yet at v51092 resp. 48% to 51%.
If you haven't gone down at 48% yet, check out, how much% you have reached
and see in Picture WALKTHROUGH, where all the Base Containers are.

What does that have to do with the game crashing though? If you meant storyline progression, I'm not talking about that. The game literally freeze for a second and crash. I didn't experience something like that on previous version
Sorry ... my mistake.
I confused G with G
I hope it's OK now.

Reactions: gnuh

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Not sure if this was discussed before, but is there any different benefits from drinking the two love potions and getting the buff from the doctor? Or it's all the same gameplay wise?
I think it has to do with the flavour, The new one from Amanda Bancroft tastes of strawberry.

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
I've been reading the comments on this thread and I have to say that there really are more broken toys hereabouts than most other threads on this site. :( Some disturbed and peculiar cases repeatedly writing weird creepy shit, in pidgeon English, mostly about mom-son incest of all things. :sick: Hopefully non of these people live anywhere near me in real life.
None of these people do, but you might have a few in the neighborhood who harbor/entertain/indulge such thoughts IRL (and thus wouldn't be posting here). And, if you live near Amish...:ROFLMAO:...:confused:...:cry:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Hi I just downloaded the newest version (update only) for windows and it's missing the satellite phone picture, the cave picture and probably a few I haven't encountered yet. Any chance someone could upload a fix or am I going to be forced to download the full version? Sorry if it's been answered.
It's not missing anything. Update version only works if you install that on top of the immediately previous version.

Reactions: Cybermorf

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
How do we call Clare for bootycall (restoration in home) and where is her Ks page?
Page is in new location, where campfire was. On left upper side. Key will appear after you lit torch. It ill appear in eastest caveroom, where mark 11 is.
She probably need something in bonus room.

I need help I can't interact with the delivery ob Diane's package in the northeast of the library.
You must turn on lights in library, one must be red, one green. Don't remember, try it.

Not sure if this was discussed before, but is there any different benefits from drinking the two love potions and getting the buff from the doctor? Or it's all the same gameplay wise?
Emily's potion give you inteligence for two gold talismans. Amanda's "infinity".

idk why but it doesnt show up for me in squallmart
If you have compressed version, there was somtime something disappear.

filmy26

Jul 11, 2018
Anyone could tell is there a booty call scene with clare this update or it is for next update. What i have to renovate

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Hey guys I justed downloaded the new version for android but the app is not instilling anybody else having that problem and can anyone help
If you're playing a custom version (compressed, incest patched etc....) you can't install the original version over it, and vice versa: you need to uninstall the old version first, but beware that in doing so you'll lose all your saves

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Will you continue to update the rest of the content available aswell? Looks freaking awesome man!
I'm planning on redoing the current batch first to hopefully solve some issues and improve the overall quality, the missing scenes will come shorty after!

Reactions: jaykersh

Yopus

Dec 29, 2017
Hello, thanks for the game. I was wondering if the last two updates did contain some Jenny content?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes