x0verL0rdx

Dec 2, 2018
Thank God I switched to PC version.People, if you own PC/Laptop, play the game on it, android version can't be compared to this.And you don't have to wait three days.
Agreed, pc is still the best. Unless your wife/GF can gain access to your desktop/laptop. thing will get very complicate. Lol

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I played last update few hours after release. I was drunk pretty much and I haven't any problem, but my own coordination. I don't know how anybody can have problem with this game. There si nothing difficult in game, and there are lots of helps in this site. But always someone ask again something hundertimes answered.
I never used mod in this game and I never had bigger bug, just one minnor.
I don't know if people are so stupid or so lazzy. But if they are lazzy why they can wait few hours to new answer if they can find anything in few minutes by self.

Sep 27, 2019
Looks like a Janet :love: episode is on the way come the next update.

Poll.png

Which will please many! ;) However, considering that Janet, along with Sophia and Madalyn, is one of the three ultimate treasures of Nadia, I wouldn't expect too much from the next chapter considering that Treasure of Nadia has another year or so to go before it concludes. :eek:

Suck it up people!

Last edited:

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
Looks like a Janet :love: episode is on the way come the next update.

View attachment 644202

Which will please many! ;) However, considering that Janet, along with Sophia and Madalyn, is one of the three ultimate treasures of Nadia, I wouldn't expect too much from the next chapter considering that Treasure of Nadia has another year or so to go before it concludes. :eek:

Suck it up people!

hopefully there will be something more tantalizing between her and Harry :love: (however it could also be a new photo of Ash)

(Sorry my english)

odino

Aug 14, 2017
need help the nitroglycerine wont spawn and I dont know why? plz help I cant progress
umm nitroglycerine only appear in hospital MRI after scene there which ranger come for help about snake bite . and its 4 for 4 bomb that used in past updates. if you need for this update theres none around yet have to wait for future update

but if you mean the one in hospital do not spawn then its most be a broken save due use of MOD/patch/cheat

lupo89

Apr 30, 2019
where's the new key? i've found the chest but no key... :unsure:
and for the snake? i've to wait the new update?

Sep 27, 2019
1.png
NLT Weekly Report

Just a couple days ago was the latest release of Treasure of Nadia. If you haven't already done be sure to grab the chapter! Download links can be found at nlt-media.com

Poll.png

I want to take a moment get some information about how each of you play Treasure of Nadia. The game is available on many platforms, but I don't really know the breakdown of how people choose to play. Check the platforms that you use below.

I'm still working on iPhone compatibility but so far we have a working online version now for Chrome OS and Android (currently available at Master tier and eventually to all tiers).

Stay tuned for some sneak peeks next week for the new chapter that will launch on May 15th.

Thank you all for the support! You are all awesome! Stay safe and have a great week!

(Pure Harpocrates from here on in parenthesis: The rest of the report was just a poll about OS, packaging the game and such like. As far as Janet goes my bet is on the MC stumbling on her sunbathing naked, a practice which she copied from Naomi probably, or possibly having hot girl-on-girl sex with Naomi in her back garden/yard. I mean: How could a sexpot like Naomi possibly resist seducing her gorgeous new BBF Janet? Something steamy and juicy happening between these gorgeous sirens is inevitable at some point as far as I can see.)

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2019
Ok, so I bought the new lures. 0 for about 40 casts. Heavy Natural Plug. Unless I'm wrong, that should be for Hammerhead and White Shark.

Nothing.

I mean no fish at all. I cast at them, they swim away and don't bite. I cast near them, they don't swim away, but don't come near or bite. I cast far, ditto.

I guess I'm not a fisherman.

Otherwise, good game though.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2019
Ok, so I bought the new lures. 0 for about 40 casts. Heavy Natural Plug. Unless I'm wrong, that should be for Hammerhead and White Shark.

Nothing.

I mean no fish at all. I cast at them, they swim away and don't bite. I cast near them, they don't swim away, but don't come near. or bite I cast far, ditto.

I guess I'm not a fisherman.

Otherwise, good game though.
The sharks don't appear often. You need to leave and return to the beach, rather than stay on the beach for long, to get different species to appear. When you eventually see a hammerhead or great white swimming offshore save your game, at that point, so if you don't catch the animal first time around you can reload the game from that point and have another crack. Natural plug is the lure. Just like real fishing you need to be patient. The fishing sub-game isn't integral to the ToN plot although you can gain thousands of dollars of money from the Bait Shop proprietor if you bag the big ones he offers to reward you for. I've never caught a great white shark. It took me ages just to hook a 28 pound rockfish! Good luck.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes