krishna.teja

Jan 22, 2018
I installed the Incest patch, but now the game isn't allowing me to Save. It says changes have been made to the .config file. Is it supposed to work this way?

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Here's some helpful hints for everyone, because I'm so going to enjoy Harpobaby flipping out about it.
Here is the link to the save editor:

Here is where you can find your saves:
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\User Data
Here is where you can find the items list:
www folder - data folder - Items.json

Step 1.) Save your game. Take note of where your last save is. You'll notice to the left they are labeled File 1 thru File 20. The corresponding save file is labeled Defaultfile1.rpgsave to Defaultfile20.rpgsave.
Step2.) Choose the corresponding save file and drag it into the save editor.
Step3.) Go to the Items.json file and also drag that into the save editor.
Step4.) Copy paste the original save file into a safe space. For instance just create a seperate folder and label it Back Up Saves. This is in case you mess up and can go back to the original save file. Now delete the original.
Step5.) Go back to the save editor and scan through the items list, select your amount. Honestly I only use this when I'm getting impatient with finding things and recommend you don't get too crazy with it, because you might glitch out the game.
Step6.) Scroll to the bottom and click on download save. It will dump it into the downloads folder on your PC.
Step7.) Drag or copy paste it to C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\User Data
Step8.) Reload the save in the game and enjoy. You don't have to shut the game down for this, just reload the save.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: oCATo

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018

mr6iness

Apr 25, 2020
What must i do that Alia leaves the squallmart - her is boring at this job?!
Albert stays in the Lighthouse and don't go to the bar= > Why??

Please help me!
thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: mvl

raj143

Jun 22, 2019
Move the rocks where the cave puzzle is. Go up the steps and you'll have to dig for it in the sand, right where all the squiggle lines are with your pic axe.
Sorry the pics are after I cleared the area.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tnq so much....

Reactions: yourmomma
Apr 5, 2020
It has nothing to do with hell. and is no reason to scold.
You know the song: "sometimes i feel like a motherless child"
if this was the case for a long time in childhood, then can be, the adult child may continue to look for his mother. one of them is to play incest games.
if that helps someone ... what do you have against it?
That is fucked up really.

Reactions: Cainhurst
4.50 star(s) 506 Votes