Painkillers

Jan 19, 2020
anyone else missing the rosa moss? mine just wasn't there...
Yes I was missing it too. I just went to the location where it is meant to spawn, waited, went for a beer, came back and voila a Rosa Moss. I now have three. Just leave the game running in the background and keep checking. (Edit) Now four! Does anybody know what they are for yet?

Last edited:

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
Yes I was missing it too. I just went to the location where it is meant to spawn, waited, went for a beer, came back and voila a Rosa Moss. I now have three. Just leave the game running in the background and keep checking. (Edit) Now four! Does anybody know what they are for yet?
the new massage oil that sells for $10k each.

cavebear

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
And to think there has been 15 scenes since Madalyn had a scene
Should prove to be quite an encounter when it occurs. My thoughts: She sees her self as this Queen Nadia, and is out to eliminate anyone that competes with her. She is willing to keep the priest in, or replace him with another candidate. If something is truly unclean, I might put it down instead of showing dominance sexually. Like the Lloth spider conversion hybrids.

xyfer

Aug 16, 2020
Heloo people, how do i download the windows version of this game in parts?:unsure::unsure:
i can't :(download the 3gb file at once so can someone guide me to how to download it in parts!:)

Does this Forum(treasure of nadia) has any Discord server ??
If not why don't anyone makes one , it will be very helpful!!

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You can't. You could try to download the 25+ update-only @ ~200MB each, unzip that clusterfuck and pray to RNGesus you can count in order and apply them on top of each other

• Sad
Reactions: RedZone30 and xyfer

Alex1111112233

Sep 18, 2020
in the cave theres is a cold pool of water and a roach you can catch?

how to do it?

I see this puddle in the cave, and there are blue crystals, but they are not taken

serialbelt

Mar 18, 2019
I am missing 2 broken keys and i have two unopened chests one in lighthouse after cannon destroys wall and second in bar attic any help

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
I've been reading the comments on this thread and I have to say that there really are more broken toys hereabouts than most other threads on this site. :( Some disturbed and peculiar cases repeatedly writing weird creepy shit, in pidgeon English, mostly about mom-son incest of all things. :sick: Hopefully non of these people live anywhere near me in real life.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes