Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Question, I got stuck while trying to find white sand for concrete north of river, don't see it anywhere, also there is a key on the rock and I already crafted pickaxe from the rope, will I be able to get it later somehow or I forever lost it?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Question, I got stuck while trying to find white sand for concrete north of river, don't see it anywhere, also there is a key on the rock and I already crafted pickaxe from the rope, will I be able to get it later somehow or I forever lost it?
You get another item for far away things. also one of the powder things for crafting is found in the shop not the ground like the rest, but I've forgotten it's name.

Reactions: Fearnought

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
You get another item for far away things. also one of the powder things for crafting is found in the shop not the ground like the rest, but I've forgotten it's name.
Thanks, you put my mind at ease about key.

The problem is I didn't find even recipe for concrete, the help says to get the white sand which I can't find. I have no clue what to do now.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
At the end of this update, are there supposed to be unopened chests? Or am I missing keys?
If your saves are at 51% then you have opened all of the chests at this time. There are some chests that are visible that are for a future update.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Thanks, you put my mind at ease about key.

The problem is I didn't find even recipe for concrete, the help says to get the white sand which I can't find. I have no clue what to do now.
vaguely recalling that one was by the back cave entrance south of the jaguar, one was south the the river in the park, one might have been north of the river by where the canoe rests and one was in the shop. you want to be looking for a cracked ground, but i don't think they sparkle like everything else. and it might not be that part of the story and i might be mistaken in my locations o_O

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
vaguely recalling that one was by the back cave entrance south of the jaguar, one was south the the river in the park, one might have been north of the river by where the canoe rests and one was in the shop. you want to be looking for a cracked ground, but i don't think they sparkle like everything else. and it might not be that part of the story and i might be mistaken in my locations o_O
Found it, I missed a new location where the plant I found north of river grows.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Puzzle 22

There are different criteria according to which goal you can play a puzzle. e.g . :
the simplest, most difficult, crazy kind. or, if possible, use all the game pieces
resp. Use as few game pieces as possible.
As an example: Puzzle 22 :

easy to play
R 22-h.png

difficult to play
R 22-k.png

crazzy
R 22-e.png

Use as many pieces as possible
R 22-g.png

Here, the one-move game
in which only a single piece is moved by a single space:
Z 22-5 (1).png Z 22-5 (2).png Z 22-5 (3).png Z 22-5 (4).png Z 22-5 (5).png Z 22-5 (6).png
While this game requires the fewest moves, it is by no means the easiest way to play this game.

And now another difficult variant, where the snake is at an "impossible" place and the solution is difficult to see through:
R 22-2  (1).png R 22-2  (2).png R 22-2  (3).png R 22-2  (4).png R 22-2  (5).png R 22-2  (6).png R 22-2  (7).png R 22-2  (8).png R 22-2  (9).png R 22-2  (10).png R 22-2  (11).png R 22-2  (12).png R 22-2  (13).png R 22-2  (14).png R 22-2  (15).png R 22-2  (16).png R 22-2  (17).png R 22-2  (18).png R 22-2  (19).png R 22-2  (20).png R 22-2  (21).png

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well something is not working right that's making the game freeze.
It's either that patch or the update. My money is on the update.

blabberbabbler

Apr 26, 2018
game looks amazing. but all the animated cg scenes are really dark... not black, but still hard to see. anyone know how to fix this?

(running win 7)

rendersen25

Jun 30, 2018
If your saves are at 51% then you have opened all of the chests at this time. There are some chests that are visible that are for a future update.
You sure? When I pull up my soul crystal it says I have 21/22 pages, meaning that there's still one I have yet to unlock.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
game looks amazing. but all the animated cg scenes are really dark... not black, but still hard to see. anyone know how to fix this?

(running win 7)
Pron scenes are normal .mp4 files. Anything can play them. Go to /www/movies, select any1 and try to watch it. If it's epic trash > your PC is a potato and you need to update something(s). If it plays fine > you fuckered up something in the game and need to git gud at updating it

Jim Bentley

Sep 6, 2020
I am unable to run the Linux version. The shell file was not marked as an executable doesn't seem to be valid. I don't have much experience with Linux so it might be me but I've had no trouble with other games.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes