Mikor987

May 20, 2020
I am unable to run the Linux version. The shell file was not marked as an executable doesn't seem to be valid. I don't have much experience with Linux so it might be me but I've had no trouble with other games.
chmod +rx nv
chmod +rx launcher.sh

then

./launcher.sh

if it does not work what is the result of getfacl launcher.sh

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What a pain in the you know what update.
I downloaded the compressed version and wasted time downloading the normal version and it still freezes.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
View attachment 826293
can someone help me out!?
You might have missed an update.

Let's say you played version 40071 last time, you have to update each version from 40071 to 51092.

What does not work is:
01) just update 51092.
02) Full 40071 and just update 51092.

What does work:
01) Full 40071 + update 42072 + update 44071 + update 46082 + update 48091 + update 51092.
02) Full 51092.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
can anyone post the Weekly Report?
On October 1st Treasure of Nadia will release a new chapter, marking a full year of releases since it's debut in 2019. It's been nearly one year since that surprise ending to Lust Epidemic left everyone wondering what exactly Madalyn is up to.

Up until that final scene she was only spoke about, and only seen in a busty portrait of her hanging on the wall of the west tower.

Soon, some new faces may start to appear in Treasure of Nadia as the setup begins for a new tale and a continuation of the mysteries that now span two games.

More teases to come!

Thank you all for supporting these games and I look forward to growing this universe and continuing to provide awesome content!

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The longer I play this game, the more I notice there are no choices.
It's just find items game type and unlock treasures or other items.
There's no way to stop him from thinking with his D.... or make the wrong choices.
If they had put that into the story and made different paths to the story, it would be more fun.
Now it's just one of those clicking games and very predictable.
Hope if there's ever a remake, it's turned into a VN game with better choices and a better story.

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
There's no way to stop him from thinking with his D.... or make the wrong choices.
If they had put that into the story and made different paths to the story, it would be more fun.
Hope if there's ever a remake, it's turned into a VN game with better choices and a better story.
Visa versa. ToN is a detailed linear game, In which all scenes can be activated in every version. This is not possible in a sandbox game. The breadth of the wealth of details is lost because of the many mutually exclusive paths.

The quality of the game depends precisely on the fact that it is not what you suggest.

Reactions: mattpantyhose

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
As said by others, ToN is essentially one linear story with some smaller side plots attached to it. The latter ones are mostly meant to provide sexual content and to satisfy certain types and fetishes, while the main plot slowly unfolds. That's never really been different. I mean, the most extreme examples are Jessica and Pricia who don't really have a story at all, but are just there to provide (early) scenes when needed.

In the end the game is hyper focussed on scenes and releases and reduces everything else to the acceptable minimum that's needed to still be a nice game.

Reactions: mattpantyhose
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes