hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
The longer I play this game, the more I notice there are no choices.
It's just find items game type and unlock treasures or other items.
There's no way to stop him from thinking with his D.... or make the wrong choices.
If they had put that into the story and made different paths to the story, it would be more fun.
Now it's just one of those clicking games and very predictable.
Hope if there's ever a remake, it's turned into a VN game with better choices and a better story.
I'd like to suggest them to remake it as [StarWars: Battle Front] type or [Need for Speed] racing game. That will be awesome.

• Haha
Reactions: BatmanNinja

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thanks for the tip - but i meant the Level Save files , in the Windows versions they are all stored in the Game Folder , there is no such folder structure in the Mac OS, i'll keep hunting.
Not sure what you mean with level save files. In the Windows version the saves aren't stored in the game folder either... I think you mistake it with other RPG MV games where the saves are indeed stored in the game folder. However, TON always had stored the save in AppData (Windows)/Application Support (Mac).

As far as I remember Application Support is a "hidden" folder.
Hmmm... the latest linux version seems to have broken the game for me. I don't suppose anyone knows of a fix for the "Could not find the default font" error on Fedora?

The previous version ran fine, not sure why this one fizzled on me...
Which nwjs version do you use?

dim29dim

Jul 27, 2019
So...I messed up and didn't get the red ginseng before crafting a pickaxe. Is there a way to get a grappling hook and a cord again or do I have to go back? Thankfully I've saved before doing that (I will have to redo some stuff but not that big of a deal).

Reactions: Mikor987

Baloo777

Aug 30, 2020
are the karmasutra pages from previous updates not available later. I cant find the 3rd page for Tasha...there are nothing under the palm trees in maca valley.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
are the karmasutra pages from previous updates not available later. I cant find the 3rd page for Tasha...there are nothing under the palm trees in maca valley.
When you enter the Area Maca Valley, a bug is quickly trying to hide in the direction of the chest on the left side. This is where you have to click to find the chest. If you miss the bug, re-enter the area and look closely on the left.

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
I gave the rat to Emily without using the plastic wrap and now I'm stucked...any help?, TIA. Sin título.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 512 Votes