LeNeeta

Sep 12, 2020
-My First Post and my second game after Playing the Lust Epidemic - Question is I'm Locating Philweed -For The Love Potion - It was next to the Macca Plant - There is plenty of the Macca - None of the Philweed - Thank s

hello.png Hello2.png hello1.png hello4.png

Last edited:

Mikor987

May 20, 2020

Annacito

Dec 22, 2018
after meeting the goons in park to find claire , my screen just go black like loading .. and when i right click i end up in cave alone , soul stone saying i must find machette from corn .. but cant find it ,. what to do?

206670x

Jul 30, 2017
I am playing the game from the start and am facing some issues with the booty call feature where it gets stuck once the female character Naomi is unlocked and is in the bedroom, is there a work around for this or is it a known issue?

Bossman9771

Apr 20, 2020
Can someone please help me, the game is not updating from v48091 to v51092 on my Android device. Please help as it is showing app not installed error

SAhmedX

Sep 12, 2020
I baught outfit for emily and when i call her for date my character doesnt move in the room and he is stuck there

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I am playing the game from the start and am facing some issues with the booty call feature where it gets stuck once the female character Naomi is unlocked and is in the bedroom, is there a work around for this or is it a known issue?
You must find Kamasutra page, there are lot of them and usually they are in chest. You must find key first.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
i did i found kamasutra page, and i am using version v51902, do i have have to install previous updates ?
If you use full bulid of v51902 you no need any update. If you use some older version with update only you need update. But you can make some mistake with updating game.
If you have same problem after restarting game try re-download game.

SAhmedX

Sep 12, 2020
actually i found the solution i install update v06112 on build v 51902 now i am able to interact with emily my character is not getting stuck and also now she can wear the outfit and you can watch scenes

qwertyboss

Apr 2, 2020
New faces as in returning girls from LE, there won't be anything new for Henry to dick (unless NLT redoes the entire menu UI to add portraits)
1. he said "new faces", that's the opposite of "returning"

2. i dont see why he couldn't add some one-off character, without interface nor "hearts", like a visiting relative, an art dealer, or an indigenous tribe in the deep jungle.

3. judging by how's stated , it seems to me it's new characters from the future game that will tie in the story.

Reactions: Viggy and caspian90
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes