BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
I got all 4 broken keys. Were is the chest? I can't interact with the chest were the jaguar used to hang out

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
how do i add these?
If you have Windows - Enter %localappdata% in the address bar of any folder. Find the User Data folder, here are your saves. Just replace them or add them.
would be easier if there was a save file in the game's directory.
You can do this. Find the "plugins.js" file. Open it with Notepad, find the fourteenth line "SavesInLocalData"=true. Change it to false.
Now your saves will be stored in the game folder. You will have to remove the word "Default" from the save name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And when updating the game, do not update the "js" folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
If you have Windows - Enter %localappdata% in the address bar of any folder. Find the User Data folder, here are your saves. Just replace them or add them.

You can do this. Find the "plugins.js" file. Open it with Notepad, find the fourteenth line "SavesInLocalData"=true. Change it to false.
Now your saves will be stored in the game folder. You will have to remove the word "Default" from the save name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And when updating the game, do not update the "js" folder.
thank you, i'll do the Notepad stuff later.

Haifaau

Aug 27, 2019
Thank
Treasure of Nadia [v54101] [NLT Media] - Original Size: 2.97GB

Compressed version for Win (495MB):
MEGA - -

Compressed Update Only [51092 > 54101] for Win (59MB):
MEGA - -
The compressed update does not work for the original version.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Thank you

Reactions: darkslayer5
4.50 star(s) 515 Votes