efb51

Aug 15, 2019
Problem with the saves. I download the saves and unzipped them and placed them where they belonged. After starting a new game no saves shows up except the one i saved today. Any help to this matter to get them to work? Also when D/L'ing thr Walk-through from Google it shows up but after clicking download i get an error which i forgot to make a copy to post it to show what it states. Wish there was a chance with Janet.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
i found 4 broken keys and made a chest key but could not find a chest key this update is that correct or is there a chest key as well

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
i found 4 broken keys and made a chest key but could not find a chest key this update is that correct or is there a chest key as well
The only chest this time was the one that you combine the 4 broken keys for.

old bullet please
The Old Bullet was found in the last patch. I don't remember where, but it was probably in the northern part of the Jungle (near where you had a good time with Diane and Claire.)

Reactions: natsu36

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
No, is 329 people asking how many percent the current update is.
330 posts total, 329 of them are you just repeating how to read version numbers. Typical thread failage
You are a bit hard on 44Tom, click on his avatar then click on 331 messages and you will see how dilusional you are!

Yeah I know, you just like to be provocative!

44Tom is a nice Nadia's little helper!

It is also a failure of the design of the forum software, we should be able to use STICKY posts!

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Always have to wait for the Mac and Linux update.
Is there way to convert Windows one to them on the user end ?

Am willing to grind on my end
Of course you can! The content is stored in the game's "www" which is the same in Windows and Linux. On Mac the folder is named "app.nw". All you have to do is to merge the new "www" folder with the old one.
If only it was that easy :(
Maybe try using a virtual machine?
Nothing easier than that! No VM needed to play RPG MV or RenPy games on Linux and Mac.
mac update?
use the Windows version's "www" folder (not the folder itself, but the folder's files) and merge it with the app.nw on your Mac (Ton.app -> right click -> show package content ->... -> app.nw).

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Eve tells me to use the gothic key in the church, but, all I could find was the gothic chest key, is there something else here?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You dudes seem to think I'm bitching against 44tom ......... I'm not. I'm purely pointing how a complete fail the thread is if 1 dude's entire post career is purely made-up of only answering the same thing for the past year

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
You dudes seem to think I'm bitching against 44tom ......... I'm not. I'm purely pointing how a complete fail the thread is if 1 dude's entire post career is purely made-up of only answering the same thing for the past year
As I said: We need stickies!

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes