Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone got a fix for the silver ore glitch? I tried loading a new save but it's not working at all.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Anyone got a fix for the silver ore glitch? I tried loading a new save but it's not working at all.
What version are you at?
It should be near the gold ore in Squallmart.
Also check your inventory! In the last version 54101, it is not available at the store if you have one in your inventory.

Reactions: Nullx54

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
DMD and other games are able. world after war doesn't-but you can add them in yourself.
Are you sure to you put all the save in a folder you are erase the next update is a good idea? Can i point the fact RPGM and Renpy game are not in the same engine? Are you sure to compare game on RPGM and a game on Renpy is a good idea? For me. the actual saving structure is perfect like is she actually. No reason to ask multinational behind this engines to change this.

I'm just saying it like that. As far as I'm concerned, end of the discussion. I'm not even supposed to be posted here ...

Last edited:

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
oh no, I am fucked I think, I am missing 1 broken key, and I found the 2 new ones, so I am missing one from older update but I visited all places listed and there is no keys there... what to do?

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
Last edited:

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
but i had Emily's profile and where exactly Janet's profile? i've been tried to follow that clue which is i read it from that book at that new Lighthouse's location but i found nothing
It is in the cave with the drawing on the wall... Has a skeleton and a torch in the room (by the south wall near the torch.)

I believe it is one room west and 1 room north of the shrine where you combine items.

mumbalia

Jul 26, 2017
yes I know, I started update with 1 so I was missing one from older updates. Checked all places and no broken keys there. What now?

EDIT:
ok mystery solved, the second link have a mistake, 2 broken keys are listed in 1 place, the other link pointed my to right place . Everything is ok now , ty for help,
Can you point out where you find the fourth piece? I only have 3 pieces right now and have checked everywhere I can think. Thanks

Oct 2, 2020
For me it was on the north kayak shore on the left, it's almost invisible, just clicked everywhere.

I have additional key, is that supposed to be a thing? Or did I miss a chest? Is there a list of chest locations?

Reactions: mozg5107

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Can you point out where you find the fourth piece? I only have 3 pieces right now and have checked everywhere I can think. Thanks
For me it was on the north kayak shore on the left, it's almost invisible, just clicked everywhere.

I have additional key, is that supposed to be a thing? Or did I miss a chest? Is there a list of chest locations?
08) List of all keys (54101): 22

09) List of all chests and keys by version (54101)

Reactions: ZiMMa and bernthal

Beefy T

Jul 30, 2018
Always have to wait for the Mac and Linux update.
Is there way to convert Windows one to them on the user end ?

Am willing to grind on my end
I use the program called Wine.

Should let you know about everything you might need. Games run pretty well, but not every game works. This one does ;)

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes