Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
okay, i'm at 53%, I have the 6th profiles, all the pictures and I think all the scrolls (23?), does the ancient temple puzzles count as %? or does "not saw" some scrolls count also as %? I dont know what do I need to do.

Also, where do I use the Attic Key? I think that could be my missing %

TheGrandReaper

May 21, 2020
okay, i'm at 53%, I have the 6th profiles, all the pictures and I think all the scrolls (23?), does the ancient temple puzzles count as %? or does "not saw" some scrolls count also as %? I dont know what do I need to do.

Also, where do I use the Attic Key? I think that could be my missing %
The puzzles don't count, but they're a good way to get money
The kamasutra count toward the %
You use the attic key on the box in the attic in the tavern

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
what percentage is the current version at?
HOW TO DECODE THE VERSION NUMBER

The version number is composed of three groups of digits.

Example: 54 10 1

54 = Percentage completion of the update version.
10 = Month of release. (October)
1 = First release of the month

First release is on the 1st of the month. Second release is on the 15th of the month.
-------------------------
Janet update????
Only Masturbation
uh i keep getting a black screen after the 18 warning any help?
You downloaded the entire game or updated it, if you updated it then how, we need more details to help you.
The "$SM-Container" & "SM-Miltivitamins" are missing from the update packages, causing loading errors at the supermarket.

I haven't checked for the rest, but it would be a good idea to have a look at it.
You use the compressed version. This may be the following: the file is highly compressed and is not perceived by the game. This file is under a different name. Or this file doesn't exist for some reason.
In any case, I recommend that you use the regular version.

Last edited:

hoxixev382

Apr 13, 2020
The "$SM-Container" & "SM-Miltivitamins" are missing from the update packages, causing loading errors at the supermarket.

I haven't checked for the rest, but it would be a good idea to have a look at it.

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes