Dopamine9

Sep 21, 2020
On other games here I wrote all time the rpg time bug it is not possible for me to solve the game(s) and cheat engine works with the rpg games not on my pc. And cheating to solve a puzzle this is not normal.

I don´t know what lame pcs some people have here when you have a gaming pc it is to fast for such "crap" puzzles.
Use up/down arrow keys on keyboard.

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
MOAR Cowbell

Yes, she is. I usually don't name name because I don't want to get anyone trouble.

I once noticed that a female character in another game just looks like a same name actress, then I posted the picture with names. Very soon I felt regret about putting the name on, then I deleted her pictures from film.

Reactions: MOAR Cowbell

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
so we all agree that 8/9 booty call was a bug?

I tried to follow the "call diana again" instructions posted here but nothing changed.

I still have 8/9

:unsure:
Have you done Clare's booty call?
I had the same issue and that was what I was missing.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
MOAR Cowbell

Yes, she is. I usually don't name name because I don't want to get anyone trouble.

I once noticed that a female character in another game just looks like a same name actress, then I posted the picture with names. Very soon I felt regret about putting the name on, then I deleted her pictures from film.
I only mentioned the name because you know there going to be at last one person who will be like who's that? or name? e.t.c

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes