rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
is there a way to UNcraft something? I made a pirate key (used up two broken keys) instead of a chest key so now I'm 2 broken keys short.
I did the same thing but I only had 3 keys to begin with (must have missed a broken key in an earlier version) so I'm down to only 1 now with 4 needed to open the lighthouse chest.

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
You should only be able to make 1 pirate key (story item), game doesn't provide all the other junk required to craft more (ish). You'd have to mod/cheat/hax that junk back into the game aka you screwed yourself
No - I didn't cheat or mod anything. I had the 4 items needed to make another pirate's key.

rekuji67

Jul 13, 2017
i seem to be missing one key, played since release and for the life of me im one chest behind...i mean i got to choose to open 1 of the 2 chests in the light house, anyone else can confirm this or is my playthrough fucked? unless those temple puzzles drop a key since i havent finished all of them yet then im late on those kamasutra/booty call pages. any help would be appreciated

Reactions: rdblev

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Well looks like the truck did arrive a year ago. Nice.

I had to cheat to get an extra key to get all pages. I still couldn't find the last missing key.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
No - I didn't cheat or mod anything. I had the 4 items needed to make another pirate's key.
Still dunno how you can do that. You make 1 for the story then the scroll disappears and it's not in the recipe chest. Then wait about 5+ updates for the broken key(s) to re-appear, 1 at a time for another 10 update, then combine them for this chest 3 months later

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
How good is the incest side of things in this game? Is it well interwoven into the story or does it feel like a tacked on patch?

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes