aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
finally, this game goes past 50%.
i'm not so satisfied with characters in lust epidemic. but this time there are 12 girls, my only complaint is gone.
i can't think of an aspect in this game that can even be improved.
only question left is when i can fuck the spirit in soul crystal?

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
anyone know where is goddamn the old bullet
EDIT: Apparently the bullet is in the area with the mud pool that you and Claire took a dive into to escape the goons, also if you go to the area where the buried cannon is then there are more items. look around and click on objects.

Last edited:

6U1YA3V

Jul 8, 2019

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
I like that there's finally some
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
content. In LE by the time MC fucked Valerie it was really good, but at the same time it felt like there should have been more scenes throughout with her. It is hot to see MC and J talking sexually and starting what will be the eventual fuck. Also MC should have hurried back to the bar to have a fivesome with Kaley involved :sneaky:

Reactions: EJW

Tyler_D.

Mar 1, 2020
I miss an extra in the last update. Only got 25/26. Had the scene in the bar, with Madalyn and Pricia in both outfits. Janet's profile too and the picture of Diana. What is missing?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
When is mac update coming?
This should help you
From OP you can see that only Windows is updated at the moment. However, you can apply the Windows update-only files on your Mac version too. Simple merge the files from the "www" folder with your files in app.nw (right click --> show package content ... --> app.nw).

Note:
Don't try to apply compressed files on a uncompressed build or vice versa! It won't work.
Compressed game requires compressed files and uncompressed requires the uncompressed (original) files.
View attachment 842503

Surf Dude

Mar 3, 2018
MacOS:
  1. Download the windows patch/update
  2. Create a duplicate of your game (eg. 'Game copy')
  3. Right click 'Game'
  4. Select 'show package content'
  5. Navigate to: 'Contents/Resources/app.nw/'
  6. Overwrite it's contents with the files you find in the 'www' folder of the patch/update you've just downloaded
  7. Now copy the 'Contents/Resources/app.nw' folder from your duplicate 'Game copy'
  8. Paste it in 'Contents/Resources/'
  9. Select 'merge' in the popup
Done!

No errors, no missing files ;)

Solves:
When I try to update the old Mac (v51092) version to v54101 I get the following error messages. Anyone else having problem with the Mac update and knows what to do?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes