Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
I'm kind of hoping that Naomi won't turn Janet into a Suzie Slut kind of character like Tasha or Alia. Nor Dr Jessica for that matter. Janet and Jessica are the two nicest and sweetest characters in ToN and I would be sorry if they ended up slutified by Naomi in the same way as her adopted daughter and borderline crazy Tasha. :( And how come Janet is Janet Davis rather than Janet Jones? The MC said in the last update that she could remarry so who the heck was she married to previously?A mister Davis? Or has she reverted from her married name to her maiden name for some reason? Some weird shit going on so far as I can see.

Last edited:

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
Linux version is a joke. RPGM uses very outdated version of nw.js that won't work in any modern distro. Moreover, nw.js is a bugged piece of shit itself. Font problems, codec problems ... whatever but not a stable work.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I really don't understand why I just have 3 broken keys. I have looked and checked up many times at each of locations for the broken keys, and no one has been left behind. But I always have only 3 broken keys in my inventory.

Ok, I found where was the problem.
Maybe for those who have the same problem than me, the broken key on this photo was just not showed (bug), but if you click on the area where it is supposed to be, the key will be available and you will have suddenly it in your inventory.

857857_v54101_6.png

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Maybe for those who have the same problem than me, the broken key on this photo was just not showed (bug), but if you click on the area where it is supposed to be, the key will be available and you will have suddenly it in your inventory.

View attachment 843309
I too only have three broken keys in inventory, but I was able to see the broken key in the above screen and collected it.

I have looked back at the picture walkthroughs provided by Cato and cannot locate what I have missed.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I too only have three broken keys in inventory, but I was able to see the broken key in the above screen and collected it.

I have looked back at the picture walkthroughs provided by Cato and cannot locate what I have missed.
OK . Send me your last save with the 3 broken keys here. I'll see where the 4th is and send the save back to you here.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018

View attachment 843309
You might be playing with a compressed version, or an Android version. In that case some of the small objects do not show clearly. With the P.C. full version there is no problem.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes