Baloo777

Aug 30, 2020
It's a really nice game, i played it older updates. This obe seems to have many bugs with the android version, the screen freezes very often and black screen appears often too. Anyway, saving a lot it helps.
Ive been playing on android for a while , never experienced this

The only issue i have sometimes is that when i leave the game i have to load a save.

Sometimes im not sure if im pushing wrong button or is the gsme thst restarts

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
oCATo are you familiar with Java and NLT's code?

I was interested in NLT's message box in combination with his "animated" character miniatures next to it and I came across this:
◆Script:$gameVariables.setValue(21, "HeSaOp#>.Well I guess this is it. You finally pushed your luck too far old man.");
More and more I understand his custom's code "HeSaOp#>" triggers the message box including all miniatures, positions, expressions etc. according to the set arrays, but I get all confused by how they all work together with the variables, triggers and switches in RPG Maker. o_O

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
1602516747124.png

Later this week comes the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia! Just how close will you be to finding the treasure? Things are going to heat up fast!

The next chapter will feature a bit of clever sneaking around and a bit of action because someone "messed up".

Featuring 3 new story scenes, a new profile, and a new KS page, this Thursday should be a lot of fun!

Design work and story outlining for the next game continues. Not too much to share, but I will say that coming up with a good trailer without spoiling ToN will be an interesting challenge. More info in the coming months!

Thank you all for supporting these stories! I'm very excited for things to come!

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
View attachment 855111

Later this week comes the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia! Just how close will you be to finding the treasure? Things are going to heat up fast!

The next chapter will feature a bit of clever sneaking around and a bit of action because someone "messed up".

Featuring 3 new story scenes, a new profile, and a new KS page, this Thursday should be a lot of fun!

Design work and story outlining for the next game continues. Not too much to share, but I will say that coming up with a good trailer without spoiling ToN will be an interesting challenge. More info in the coming months!

Thank you all for supporting these stories! I'm very excited for things to come!
Seems like we're getting Diana and Tasha and probabily Emily again

Cormac

May 18, 2017
View attachment 855111

For fuck sake, please, I want to see Diana in action!

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
are you familiar with Java and NLT's code?
That's not the question.
Here, you need to be familiar with the RPG Maker MV, CheatMenu [v1.9.2]
and and with the old Cheat Mod from OS ToN.
This is, what costomers here use. and not Java.

| ◆Script:$gameVariables.setValue(21, "HeSaOp#

And now, try to edit this variable 21, called "HeSaOp", how you say,
with the Editors and the MV Cheat Menu
or use for this the old Cheat Mod from the OS ToN. (If you have one)

Tell me, if you can doing this.
I think, this time, it isnt possilbe. Varialbe, 21 called HeSaOp, is hidden or not exist.
See self : https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/846881_Variables_ToN_v36061.pdf

If you can .... teach me ... I want doing this too.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
That's not the question.
Here, you need to be familiar with the RPG Maker MV, CheatMenu [v1.9.2]
and and with the old Cheat Mod from OS ToN.
This is, what costomers here use. and not Java.

| ◆Script:$gameVariables.setValue(21, "HeSaOp#

And now, try to edit this variable 21, called "HeSaOp", how you say,
with the Editors and the MV Cheat Menu
or use for this the old Cheat Mod from the OS ToN. (If you have one)

Tell me, if you can doing this.
I think, this time, it isnt possilbe. Varialbe, 21 called HeSaOp, is hidden or not exist.
See self : https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/846881_Variables_ToN_v36061.pdf

If you can .... teach me ... I want doing this too.
Ah ok, you you are not familiar with the game code.

Don't worry, I wasn't interested in the cheat engine or modding stats.

kenadam1190

Sep 1, 2019
View attachment 855111

Diana :love:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Ah ok, you you are not familiar with the game code.
This not the Question. See :
https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=4345474
https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=4345883
The Question is, with what *this gentlemen* is familiar.
You write about him. what you say, need to be consistent to him.
you being sure, he know this variable 21 ? and edited this ?

if you think G3RWANT can doing this with the game code, your self also need to know, how to doing this.
Please, tell me, what doing this ominous, not exist varialbe 21 called HeSaOp ?
What if this varialbe is 0, 1 , 10, 100, 1000 ... ?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
This not the Question. See :
https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=4345474
https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=4345883
The Question is, with what *this gentlemen* is familiar.
You write about him. what you say, need to be consistent to him.
you being sure, he know this variable 21 ? and edited this ?

if you think G3RWANT can doing this with the game code, your self also need to know, how to doing this.
Please, tell me, what doing this ominous, not exist varialbe 21 called HeSaOp ?
What if this varialbe is 0, 1 , 10, 100, 1000 ... ?
Those were two different topics you mixed together.

I had a serious question about the game code which is totally unrelated to G3RWANT's crash.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Those were two different topics you mixed together.

I had a serious question about the game code which is totally unrelated to G3RWANT's crash.
Sorry....
Renpy game ... i patched...
But, by RPGM i only can use MV Cheat mode.
many variables in ToN, i know, they exist and i try to edid, and i not found them.
if you can says me, how i can find the secret variables .... i'm happy ....

Feb 13, 2019
I think we're finally going to get the horizontal tango with Diana now. She's already given us a blowjob with Clare and has had two Pages. So the only thing left is pussy or anal. Now i'm not sure who is going to get the page this update. They said its a page not a booty call so it must be someone we have already done before. So that eliminates Sofia, Madalyn and Janet. So far the max pages someone has is Naomi, Pricia, Emily, Alia, Tasha and Jessica so it seems unlikely it will be either of them. All of them also has sex pages except for Tasha. So that leaves us with Clare, Diana and Kaley with a slight possibility of Tasha. We know Diana has some story scenes next update so it is possible we have intercourse with her in the story and unlock a sex page for her but its also entirely possible that the page has nothing to do with the progression of the story at all and be a Kaley and Clare page.

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
hello are there any games where the protagonist is a woman? not lesbian please.
There are a ton of them. Click on "Latest Update" at the top of the screen, and then on the upper right of the screen there will be a symbol that looks like a funnel. Click on that. It will open a bunch of bunch of filters. Click on the bar that says "select tag to filter", and then put "Female Protagonist" as the selected tag.

You will have to look through each game to see if it is exactly what you want, but that is how to narrow the field down.

Reactions: BatmanNinja
4.50 star(s) 503 Votes