oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
^ He can't go over 99 items, the game stops spawning them.
No.
Try to educate yourself:

5 fresh Talisman .png 5 fresh Talisman 2 .png

Here you can see 5 new talismans to pick up.
As you can see, these new taslismans also come when you have well over 100 of them.
What you got there is pure nonsense. And simply not true. Please stop judging things you don’t understand.

• Love
Reactions: Pointything

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
No.
Try to educate yourself:

View attachment 855743 View attachment 855742

As you can see, these new taslismans also come when you have well over 100 of them.
What you got there is pure nonsense. And simply not true. Please stop judging things you don’t understand.
You proving you can break the game with save edits doesn't mean every1 and their mom's game will do the same if you don't mess around. Aka : whatever you point out means nothing to the rest of us who don't cheat/mod/edit

Reactions: 44Tom

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
You proving you can break the game with save edits doesn't mean every1 and their mom's game will do the same if you don't mess around. Aka : whatever you point out means nothing to the rest of us who don't cheat/mod/edit
I gave up trying to get this point across a long time ago. Every time that I posted something against save edits breaking the game some moderator would delete my posts.

• Thinking Face

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Go look through the previous 1100 pages, and you'll find at least 500 pages filled with idiots who had the EXACT same problem.
I see you don't know your way around here. I see, you not have read the diskussions about this.
Why you doimg not what you say and go not back ?
And "go look through the previous 1100 pages ? and you'll find at least 500 pages filled with idiots who had the EXACT same problem like you now." ???

Stop using "idiot" abuse at others. You're doing badly wrong.
Nobody who uses an editor does anything wrong with it.
But berating others as idiots is wrong and evil.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I gave up trying to get this point across a long time ago.
Every time that I posted something against save edits breaking the game
some moderator would delete my posts.
Very good !
is nice to see, moderator doing her job and clean evil posts.

You proving you can break the game with save edits
No, edit games not brack the game. look the two picture, i send :

5 fresh Talisman .png 5 fresh Talisman 2 .png

you see, ToN works well and good and exactly after this editing. What you say is wrong.

| ... doesn't mean every1 and their mom's game will do the same if you don't mess around.

? ? ? :unsure:
Sorry. my mommy never play sex-game.

| Aka : whatever you point out means nothing to the rest of us who don't cheat/mod/edit

cheat/mod/edit games is not a bad thing and not wrong. For many is this her job, to earn money.
But, judge and insult others, because they cheat/mod/edit Game, is bad and evil and wrong.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
in the crystal tells me that I have to deposit plants, but I already have full, how to get rid of a few plants so that I can deposit one?
1602593124635.png
how to unlock this location below/how to get rid of these spikes 1602592343992.png 1602592306608.png

Last edited:

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
If nothing spawns, it means you got too much of them and/or $. It also means you're a cheating slob or that you never went to the library to dump junk. Go to the shop and spam buy a huge bunch of trash upgrades, go to Diana and mass sell everything, stop cheating, delete save game, format HDD, throw PC out the window. Not in any particular order
Ya'll rude af. I'm sorry I'm not a fan of grindy shit. So yeah, I gave myself money. Cause I couldn't find any talismans beforehand either.

After a certain part I just stopped finding any talismans. This was BEFORE I gave myself some money. So I gave myself some money cause I literally couldn't progress without money to buy the shit I needed.

You guys sure are gungho about not cheating for money on a site that literally gives out games for free, some of which you typically need to pay for. Honestly.

• Angry
Reactions: ZenGarden and oCATo

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
No.
Try to educate yourself:

View attachment 855743 View attachment 855742

Were those sparklies there before you hacked your file, or did they appear after. Since, at least till two months ago, no new sparkles would appear, no matter how often you went back and forth around the maps, if your money value was above the cap. It is possible NLT removed the cap, but, since I barely saw you in this thread a few months ago, I find it very probable that weren't aware of that cap even existing, nor the way it works, and that you're the one talking shit, arrogantly making things up as you go, and pretend you're some kind of omniscient ToN expert. Which you are obviously not.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Ya'll rude af. I'm sorry I'm not a fan of grindy shit. So yeah, I gave myself money. Cause I couldn't find any talismans beforehand either.

After a certain part I just stopped finding any talismans. This was BEFORE I gave myself some money. So I gave myself some money cause I literally couldn't progress without money to buy the shit I needed.

You guys sure are gungho about not cheating for money on a site that literally gives out games for free, some of which you typically need to pay for. Honestly.
Simply put, you probably don't *need* any of the stuff you thought you "needed". Just following the storyline and picking up whatever you find along the way and regularly selling it, provides more than enough to get the very few things you actually need to progress the story.

And yes, those recurring whines about "why do idols not spawn", "Walkthrough" and "saves plox" do get annoying. It proves that people posting those things are:
1. Idiots. As those things have generally been posted or linked to within the last three pages, often on the very same page even.
2. Lazy. As they're obviously too lazy to read up a bit, too lazy to play, and also too lazy to actually L2P.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes