ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
I think we'll not see even bj or 69 scene with Jannete until v99000. In v99000 there'll be bj, vaginal, anal all together in one big, very big scene.

Reactions: larry69

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think we'll not see even bj or 69 scene with Jannete until v99000. In v99000 there'll be bj, vaginal, anal all together in one big, very big scene.
Nah, if he follows the same formula of lust epidemic it shouldn't take long until we get scenes with Jannet, the later builds in lust epidemic focused more on group sex scenes.

Edit: Also this game has more girls than lust epidemic, so we just have to be patient.

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
So, I seem to have run into a problem.

I can't find Stone Talismans anymore and I need one to make the Concrete.

I would do those puzzles in the temple to see if I could find one, but...first off, they're super damn tedious. Second, I've done 5 just now to see if I could find one, but only got Jade and Silver Talismans.

Nothing is appearing for me in the jungle anymore to dig up.

Is there a specific place to get another Stone Talisman, or am I just fucked right now?

• Angry
Reactions: Dripping
Feb 13, 2019
Nah, if he follows the same formula of lust epidemic it shouldn't take long until we get scenes with Jannet, the later builds in lust epidemic focused more on group sex scenes.

Edit: Also this game has more girls than lust epidemic, so we just have to be patient.
I think right now he sound focus on giving more scenes to girls he already has but hasn't rinsed yet. So no Naomi, Alia, Pricia, Emily and Tasha but more Jessica, Diana, Clare and Kaley.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
So, I seem to have run into a problem.

I can't find Stone Talismans anymore and I need one to make the Concrete.

I would do those puzzles in the temple to see if I could find one, but...first off, they're super damn tedious. Second, I've done 5 just now to see if I could find one, but only got Jade and Silver Talismans.

Nothing is appearing for me in the jungle anymore to dig up.

Is there a specific place to get another Stone Talisman, or am I just fucked right now?
You not can find Talisman ? I not belife. Can be, you seek on thr false place ..... I not know.
Best, send me your last save. then i look, what interesting situation you have in your game.
You know, how to send your last saves to me ? If not, ask me.

If nothing spawns, it means you got too much of them and/or $. It also means you're a cheating slob or that you never went to the library to dump junk. Go to the shop and spam buy a huge bunch of trash upgrades, go to Diana and mass sell everything, stop cheating, delete save game, format HDD, throw PC out the window. Not in any particular order
Can you think logically ? Give it a try ...
If he was using an editor: Then he makes Tasilman whenever he wants.
Since he doesn't have a talisman, he doesn't edit. This simple logic.
You see, what you say from "cheating" is wrong. And all, you say to him, ia wrong.

Be nice to all, have problems !
Give help ! not rant ! Be nice ! and do not insult !

• Angry
Reactions: Atchafalaya

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ He can't go over 99 items, the game stops spawning them. He can't get to 99 items without cheating, unless he wanna try to explain how he wasted hours running around non-stop just to farm stone talismans without ever going back and sell them, hitting the max limit and is now wondering why the game says lolnope. So yeah, he cheated. Deal with it

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
I have a question, I'm in version 54101 but, my saves say I only have 52%. I know I'm missing 2 Karmasutra pages. But as far as content the Soul Crystal has been followed and I have completed all the ancient temple puzzles. My question, is there anyway to catch up the 2% I'm missing? I don't want to start over...I should note that I finished Lust Epidemic at 98% and was fine with that....at least I got an A+!!. Thanks, any thoughts/ideas are appreciated. As I said just a question I hope you get what I'm asking. Thanks

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I have a question, I'm in version 54101 but, my saves say I only have 52%. I know I'm missing 2 Karmasutra pages. But as far as content the Soul Crystal has been followed and I have completed all the ancient temple puzzles. My question, is there anyway to catch up the 2% I'm missing? I don't want to start over...I should note that I finished Lust Epidemic at 98% and was fine with that....at least I got an A+!!. Thanks, any thoughts/ideas are appreciated. As I said just a question I hope you get what I'm asking. Thanks
Its because you miss these kamasutra pages, they are in total %
Maybe this could help:
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v54101-nlt-media.38582/post-3692241

Reactions: Mikor987

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
You not can find Talisman ? I not belife. Can be, you seek on thr false place ..... I not know.
Best, send me your last save. then i look, what interesting situation you have in your game.
You know, how to send your last saves to me ? If not, ask me.

Can you think logically ? Give it a try ...
If he was using an editor: Then he makes Tasilman whenever he wants.
Since he doesn't have a talisman, he doesn't edit. This simple logic.
You see, what you say from "cheating" is wrong. And all, you say to him, ia wrong.

Be nice to all, have problems !
Give help ! not rant ! Be nice ! and do not insult !
Go look through the previous 1100 pages, and you'll find at least 500 pages filled with idiots who had the EXACT same problem. And the big thing most of them had in common: they hacked their saves to get themselves a few million $ money. The exceptions being a few of the very earliest builds, when the money cap was still quite low and could be reached with 10 minutes of grinding statues. Right now, the cap is high enough that it would take a few hours of grinding to reach, meaning the simple conclusion is, that people hitting it hacked their savegame to reach it.

Each release of the game has its own moneycap, and the moneycap is calculated by adding up the players money and value of statues and herbs.
Going over the cap results in statues no longer spawning and herbs being no longer sellable.

Reactions: Nelix171

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
^ He can't go over 99 items, the game stops spawning them.
No.
Try to educate yourself:

5 fresh Talisman .png 5 fresh Talisman 2 .png

Here you can see 5 new talismans to pick up.
As you can see, these new taslismans also come when you have well over 100 of them.
What you got there is pure nonsense. And simply not true. Please stop judging things you don’t understand.

• Love
Reactions: Pointything

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
No.
Try to educate yourself:

View attachment 855743 View attachment 855742

Here you can see 5 new talismans to pick up.
As you can see, these new taslismans also come when you have well over 100 of them.
What you got there is pure nonsense. And simply not true. Please stop judging things you don’t understand.
You proving you can break the game with save edits doesn't mean every1 and their mom's game will do the same if you don't mess around. Aka : whatever you point out means nothing to the rest of us who don't cheat/mod/edit

Reactions: 44Tom

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
You proving you can break the game with save edits doesn't mean every1 and their mom's game will do the same if you don't mess around. Aka : whatever you point out means nothing to the rest of us who don't cheat/mod/edit
I gave up trying to get this point across a long time ago. Every time that I posted something against save edits breaking the game some moderator would delete my posts.

• Thinking Face

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Go look through the previous 1100 pages, and you'll find at least 500 pages filled with idiots who had the EXACT same problem.
I see you don't know your way around here. I see, you not have read the diskussions about this.
Why you doimg not what you say and go not back ?
And "go look through the previous 1100 pages ? and you'll find at least 500 pages filled with idiots who had the EXACT same problem like you now." ???

Stop using "idiot" abuse at others. You're doing badly wrong.
Nobody who uses an editor does anything wrong with it.
But berating others as idiots is wrong and evil.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I gave up trying to get this point across a long time ago.
Every time that I posted something against save edits breaking the game
some moderator would delete my posts.
Very good !
is nice to see, moderator doing her job and clean evil posts.

You proving you can break the game with save edits
No, edit games not brack the game. look the two picture, i send :

5 fresh Talisman .png 5 fresh Talisman 2 .png

you see, ToN works well and good and exactly after this editing. What you say is wrong.

| ... doesn't mean every1 and their mom's game will do the same if you don't mess around.

? ? ? :unsure:
Sorry. my mommy never play sex-game.

| Aka : whatever you point out means nothing to the rest of us who don't cheat/mod/edit

cheat/mod/edit games is not a bad thing and not wrong. For many is this her job, to earn money.
But, judge and insult others, because they cheat/mod/edit Game, is bad and evil and wrong.

4.50 star(s) 503 Votes