• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Then fuck your game and come crying about it in here and flood an already trash-level thread with even more useless questions that have already been asked and answered a few dozen times in the last month ? Yeah, no problem at all, let's all hax our game so we can make this thread another cesspool of fail and worthless junk questions

Reactions: caju and Dripping
D

Deleted member 2289875

if you finish the last update you should be at 54%

v54101 stands for: the 54 is the %, the 10 is for October, the 1 is for the 1st. release of the month.

Reactions: sahilbane4

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
in the crystal tells me that I have to deposit plants, but I already have full, how to get rid of a few plants so that I can deposit one?
View attachment 856166
how to unlock this location below/how to get rid of these spikes View attachment 856155 View attachment 856153
One point twenty-one gigawatts dollars? Cheater. Just quit and play something else. This game needs no cheats, never has, and you broke your game with this ridiculous overcheat.

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
You don't need to cheat for money. I've played the game through to 54% on three different computers (2 pc's and a mac) and an android tablet and bought all the necessary items and equipment without once having to resort to cheating!

Why do people insist on spoofing the system in order to gain all the items without doing the necessary leg work that is the game? That defeats the whole purpose of the game in the first place. Yes it can be fairly mundane and sluggish at times but you need to accept that when playing any game. Even solitaire!
I didn't spoof for items. Just for money cause it was getting ridiculous, and as I stated. Before I even gave myself money I wasn't finding talismans anymore. They just stopped appearing. So I couldn't make money, so I couldn't progress. So I gave myself money.

Now you're saying that the game itself stops giving items when you have too much money? I don't mind trying to find the items. That's fine. It was just the complete grind for money. How many in and out of screens just to get talismans to spawn. Eventually they just stopped. So I gave myself money instead. *shrugs*

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
Wanna cheat $ you don't need ? Fine. The game will fuck up. Want to give yourself 99+ of every item ? Fine. The game will fuck up. Do it all you want, we can care less. Don't expect any sympathy/help though around here, you brought it on yourself.

And what has anything you do in-game to fuck it up point out to some moral high ground that this site provides games for free ? I fail to comprehend what reasoning we don't pay for a game = you can cheat $ in said game ....
You really are gungho against people who use cheats, huh?
Simply put, you probably don't *need* any of the stuff you thought you "needed". Just following the storyline and picking up whatever you find along the way and regularly selling it, provides more than enough to get the very few things you actually need to progress the story.

And yes, those recurring whines about "why do idols not spawn", "Walkthrough" and "saves plox" do get annoying. It proves that people posting those things are:
1. Idiots. As those things have generally been posted or linked to within the last three pages, often on the very same page even.
2. Lazy. As they're obviously too lazy to read up a bit, too lazy to play, and also too lazy to actually L2P.
Idk, I tried searching things up beforehand, but I couldn't find anything. And there are 1k+ pages. Idk about you, but that's a lot to go through.

So after not really finding any information, I ended up giving myself money instead. If that stops talismans from spawning, I didn't know. Oh well I guess.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I didn't spoof for items. Just for money cause it was getting ridiculous, and as I stated. Before I even gave myself money I wasn't finding talismans anymore. They just stopped appearing. So I couldn't make money, so I couldn't progress. So I gave myself money.

Now you're saying that the game itself stops giving items when you have too much money? I don't mind trying to find the items. That's fine. It was just the complete grind for money. How many in and out of screens just to get talismans to spawn. Eventually they just stopped. So I gave myself money instead. *shrugs*
If you do this early enough in the game, you blow the money cap and ALL items stop spawning.

It's a built-in anti-cheat from the dev that some members here call a 'bug', but is actually a 'choice' by the dev: Play the game as intended (as in, don't cheat), or get trapped by some of these issues.

Reactions: Nelix171

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
If you do this early enough in the game, you blow the money cap and ALL items stop spawning.

It's a built-in anti-cheat from the dev that some members here call a 'bug', but is actually a 'choice' by the dev: Play the game as intended (as in, don't cheat), or get trapped by some of these issues.
I did not know this, and I gave myself money around 25% cause nothing was showing up anymore for me.

So as I said, I wasn't finding talismans even before I gave myself money, but the response to my question was just...yikes.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ The hard $ limit in early % takes into account your $ and the value of junk in inventory. NLT put the limit pretty low before v20, so you can cap it easily (since you barely need over 10k total for all the store stuff you'd be required for calls). You'd also need to farm for hours non-stop to hit the limit with merely only stones and jades (a silver this early is 99% not spawning ever).

Unless there's some hidden variable in saves that keeps count of whatever the limit is when you saved, irrelevant of what version you're at, there shouldn't be a hard limit anymore (in v54) and you should be able to farm for days and junk would still spawn. If that's the case and you still can't see anything spawn : you got some other major issues in-game

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I did not know this, and I gave myself money around 25% cause nothing was showing up anymore for me.

So as I said, I wasn't finding talismans even before I gave myself money, but the response to my question was just...yikes.
You made the overall problem clear with your statement "... before I gave myself money...".

In the early game, items no longer spawn if you have capped the allowed money amount, you need to spend some of it.

There is no game-necessary purpose (although there may be a PLAYER-laziness purpose) to modify your data in this game. I would suggest you try again without these modifications, since the overall payoff is both more consistent AND more fulfilling.

Feb 13, 2019
i was wondering what are your favourite girls in the game. Mine 1st Kaley 2nd Jessica 3rd Emily
Mine are Diana, Sofia and Clare. Naomi and Alia are overdone. Jessica and Priscia are barely involved in the story but Jess is hot. Normally i don't like tattoos but Tasha is really hot. Madelyn is a bit too old for my taste. Kaley is very cute. Emily is good but she doesn't have much spice in her relation to the MC like she's just a friend to him not his dad's employer,rival or possible killer and she's not related to MC so there is no incest angle at all. Janet i force myself to dislike since i know she's only going to get good scenes way later on so there's no point hoping for a scene with her.

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes