Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
1. Go to NLT's website as linked in the first post of this thread
2. Click on the "countdown to next chapter" thingy
3. Add another 3 hours just to be safe
4. Revisit this thread by the time that countdown + 3 hours expires and hope someone uploaded it

For update-only downloads as well as Android ports, add another 12 to 48 hours.

haivu

Mar 27, 2019
# 2, Janet, Diana, Sofia are amazing, I look at them for a long time when they show up.
# 3, Priscia and Naomi, although their age is my preference, their faces make me lose interest.
Clare. Jessica, Really hot balls,
Alia, Kaley, Emily I don't have any feelings for them and often ignore the scene with them.
#first. Madelyn. My God, I almost lost control when I saw her. Hope the next updates will have more about her.
Is anyone like me. ???

• Hey there
Reactions: Ranma and fanboi

Zanriel

May 25, 2017
Hey guys, I need some help.

I tried to follow the walkthroughs as much as possible, but for some reason my progress is always stuck at a number below to where it should have been. In fact right now, instead of 54%, I'm stuck at 51%.

I tried everything, solving the puzzles, buying upgrades for the house, with the exception being the ones from 100.000 and above, fishing for the rewords at the beachs.

If there's anyone willing to help me, I'll upload my save so that you might be able to analyze and see if I forgot something or did something wrong.

Reactions: Daddy59

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020

I tried to follow the walkthroughs as much as possible, but for some reason my progress is always stuck at a number below to where it should have been. In fact right now, instead of 54%, I'm stuck at 51%.

I tried everything, solving the puzzles, buying upgrades for the house, with the exception being the ones from 100.000 and above, fishing for the rewords at the beachs.

If there's anyone willing to help me, I'll upload my save so that you might be able to analyze and see if I forgot something or did something wrong.
The easiest way to tell what you are missing is to click on the Soul Crystal in your inventory. After clicking on it, at the bottom of the screen it will list all of the collectables in the game, and tell you how many of each you have.

Reactions: m3d10cr3

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Folks, when you need help or anything, Please check front page or wait for other players to update guide and information. There are some players did good job providing information. There is no reason to posts that have 5 same questions. Dont be lazy. Let the excitement begin in few hours.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hi, I realy need help

I played ToN until 42% when my old computer crashed. I got a new one but lost the game. I downloaded 54101 and i'm trying put 42% save, but no matter where i put the two files of the save, the save doesn't apper in the game (I try follow the instructions of the save post, but i guess i still miss somethig). So, this is the print of what appear when i extracted ToN. My question is: where i put the files of 42% save in this case? locales? www? swiftshader? Thanks for help e sorry my english

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Folks, when you need help or anything, Please check front page or wait for other players to update guide and information. There are some players did good job providing information. There is no reason to posts that have 5 same questions. Dont be lazy. Let the excitement begin in few hours.
A nice thought, but in 2 hours the same begging (saves, how to update, walkthrough, android) post will show up.

Last edited:

Zanriel

May 25, 2017
The easiest way to tell what you are missing is to click on the Soul Crystal in your inventory. After clicking on it, at the bottom of the screen it will list all of the collectables in the game, and tell you how many of each you have.
Thanks, that helped a lot. Haven't Noticed that bar before.

Reactions: x_Flinx_x

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018

All Ok, only you miss 2 Profiles: The Profike 1 and the Profile 4 Profike.pdf
By 3 Pages you not call the girls. Now, you need call all girls and click all 23 pages you have.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes