cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Data is in www paste. So, is in this paste data wherw i have put the save files? Because i tried this before (i see the op) but the save doens't appear in the game
Nothing goes into the games "www/data" folder!

The easiest way is to start a new game and make a save first. This way the save folder will be created. Then you can copy and paste your old 46% into the new folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: lipe2410

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Nothing goes into into the games "www/data" folder!

The easiest way is to start a new game and make a save first. This way the save folder will be created. Then you can copy and paste your old 46% into the new folder.
Thak you very much! I guess this is what a miss, i didn't start a new game and save

DankJiji

Apr 18, 2020
Hello everybody.
I wonder, how many philweed do you have?
I can’t find this plant since several updates,

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Hello everybody.
I wonder, how many philweed do you have?
I can’t find this plant since several updates,
It is because you had it in your inventory. You only have 1 plant in your inventory unless you deposit in store or plant it in massage place or you eat it, plant will respawn.

Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017
What are the most common topics that come out after every single update? Here's the list I came up with

• update-only for mac/android/linux/samsung-fridge pls
  • compressed update-only for mac/android/linux/samsung-fridge
  • nooooo not another scene for X girl
  • game broken because i cheated in currency and i can't possibly figure out why!
  • shame on dev, such little content for a bi-weekly update cycle
  • i skipped all the dialogue as fast as I could just to get to the sexy scene and now I will complain this content update was too short
  • can someone post a walkthrough (even though the game literally gives you a walkthrough fairy)
  • can someone post a save
  • what is the highest % of the game right now

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
What are the most common topics that come out after every single update? Here's the list I came up with

• game broken because i cheated in currency and i can't possibly figure out why!
  • i skipped all the dialogue as fast as I could just to get to the sexy scene and now I will complain this content update was too short
  • can someone post a walkthrough (even though the game literally gives you a walkthrough fairy)
Pretty accurate!

Reactions: Nelix171

Darkclones

Mar 19, 2019

Lmao Samsung fridge

Reactions: Nelix171
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes