Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
if I push her now, she goes all south, not as in your pict
There's plenty way to solve this puzzle. For instance, i put Diana on top left and Clare on bottom left. When you push them, they'll move two blocks. Just patiently count your way there. You can do it with some trials and errors.

dfgdfgfh

Jun 27, 2020
I haven't played the game from v40071 so if I download the whole game with latest update will my saves work?
If there is any post related to this or anybody can help, thanks in advance.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
On 55%. Found one broken key, Pricia profile but found no accessible chest or chest key. So what's missing? Another profile? A chest? Chest key? Kama sutra page? Help would be appreciated. Thank in advance.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
I haven't played the game from v40071 so if I download the whole game with latest update will my saves work?
If there is any post related to this or anybody can help, thanks in advance.
Yes. I never have any kind of save file problems.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
On 55%. Found one broken key, Pricia profile but found no accessible chest or chest key. So what's missing? Another profile? A chest? Chest key? Kama sutra page? Help would be appreciated. Thank in advance.
Probably chest key. When you found end of cave with Diana and Clare, you'll find a chest. Right beside that chest, there's a small button. Step on it. Another button will appear. Keep pressing and find another button (go to your right), you'll find the key to open that chest.

Reactions: Rumplepuss
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes