Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Hahah, this scene at the end of the update.. with Diana and the midget :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Best update so far.. the scene with Diana was great. I like that Diana gets attached to MC. :love:

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone else get a load error when going to squallmart (img/characters/$SM-Miltivitamins.png)? Just installed the update.

Edit: Nevermind .. apparently I missed an update before this one.

killimanjaro1

Apr 4, 2018
Guys, help me here... When i go pick up a talisman nothing happens and then when i leave the area the same error messages appears and i have to close the game... (LOADING ERROR. failed to load: img/animations/treasure.png)

If anyone knows hoe to fix this or have that file please tell me. thanks

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Best scene for me was Jessica on the beach by FAR. It had great lead up and felt super romantic
The only proper date, drink, conversation, embrace and sex the MC has had so far. And afterwards he invited Jessica to stay with him overnight at his place; never done anything like this with any of the others. All the other sex has been sport fucks, spontaneous and hurried but without, as you say, any tenderness or romance. I'm not the most romantic guy in the world but do appreciate seeing something more than the usual wham bam thank you mam type of sexual encounter the MC normally participates in, especially with the pick of the crop as far as the women of Cape Vedra are concerned.

As far as I can see the MC likes all of the girls to some degree but only has deep feelings for Janet, Kaley, Jessica and Diana all of whom he seems to genuinely care for. Or maybe I'm reading it wrong. I never thought he was going to nail Diana in this update (in the library of all places) or that Clare (with her one star sex drive) would get jiggy so quickly and easily with both him and Tasha (behind a public house).

If I didn't know better I would think that there was something in the water...

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes