wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
anybody knows the location of the key for latest chest
When you enter new room(where chest is) step on a plate next to it and you will see it moved to south part of the cave where you have those inscriptions on the wall. Step on a plate there and you will see it moved again to the room east of there. Then step in that room and it will move east again. When you step there it will reveal key to the chest.

nieselZ

May 11, 2019
Treasure of Nadia: Video Enhancements

This mod consists of using groundbreaking AI technology in video upscaling, providing the animations with much needed improvements through enlarging it into a higher resolution a long with enhancing it by adding an incredible amount of detail where need be. - A stunning visual upgrade from the original videos.
View attachment 832425
Comparison Shots: |

Download: LIGHT* | -
*Similar enhancements were used while still maintaining the default resolution.
I heavily recommend this version instead due to the very limiting nature of RPGM; You will experience major performance issues such as stuttering, slowdowns, buffering and FPS drops otherwise.
That being said, both go perfectly hand in hand. Take only what you need from DARK, and let LIGHT take care of the rest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I plan on putting out these as time goes. ToN in its current state is fairly lackluster in terms of resolution quality which is mainly due to it being heavily bottlenecked by it's own engine.

Here's hoping that NLT use Unity or similar for their next installment in order to provide a much improved user experience and consequently, drop this awful engine for good.

ToN deserves better. ToN is art. ToN gives existence meaning. \(✿◠‿◠)/
Would it be possible to add a mega download link to the Dark version? the pixeldrain links are downloading at barely 10 KBps
Much appreciated :)

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
hi guys! People how do we install update only?

It does not work, I stay with the old version or sometimes the game does not launch, how do I download the update only and or add it to the old file?

Thank you in advance!
the way i do it is after i download it i extract file i go to desktop then treasure of nadia folder and replace when asked too

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Treasure of Nadia [v56102] [NLT Media]

Original Size Win: over 3,5 GB (don't know it exactly)

Compressed Size Win: 562 MB (700 MB unpacked)

Win:

Win Treasure of Nadia-56102_UPDATE_ONLY (only works with previous compressed version) :

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done by Cruncher v0.4.1.1 (BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes