saianus

Jan 24, 2018
For the latest update v56102, i am in the cave with Clare who is disguised with other clothes and diana. What must i do?
Edit: There are 3 switches on the ground but i can only walk on them and nothing happens. I need to find a way to get our hands on Tikpak locked treasure.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
For the latest update v56102, i am in the cave with Clare who is disguised with other clothes and diana. What must i do?
Edit: There are 3 switches on the ground but i can only walk on them and nothing happens. I need to find a way to get our hands on Tikpak locked treasure.
It is another puzzle. You talk to each girl to get them to go into a certain direction. Which pressure plate each girl needs to go has been answered a couple of pages back. I think there was a video made for it...but cant remember.

Reactions: saianus

saianus

Jan 24, 2018
It is another puzzle. You talk to each girl to get them to go into a certain direction. Which pressure plate each girl needs to go has been answered a couple of pages back. I think there was a video made for it...but cant remember.
Thanks, did it.

Mr.T.

Oct 27, 2018
Gold talismans not showing up in inventory, I've' just collected 4 but none are showing and I need one for crafting. Anyone else had this issue? There are no talismans in my inventory whatsoever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Struppi20

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
forgot about the ancient temple for the last couple of updates and now there are loads of puzzles to do. do they still only give gold talismans? I'll ignore them if so.
The last 2 give Grand Talismans... And you have to have a Grand Talisman in your inventory to unlock #25, so if it is locked, just turn off auto selling, and then do #26 first.

Reactions: sexywu

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Is there a trick to fishing or is it just cast the line and hope for the best?
To increase your chances of getting a prize fish, when you enter the beach if there isn't any larger fish showing in the water just exit the beach and then return. Keep repeating until the big ones show up, otherwise you could wait forever to get that hammerhead. Best lures for each fish are:
Sea Perch - Natural Jig
Rock fish - Green Jig
Tuna - Green Squid
Marlin - Green Plug
Hammerhead & Great White - Natural Plug
You want the heavy lures for best catch/got away ratio

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
in the last update v 0.53 i already found the key in the bushes behind the library, but in the game tips keep saying to go look for the key ... is it a bug, or can i go to the next mission and what is the new mission?
2.jpg
1.jpg

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes