bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How do you get past to the cave, there seems to be two pressure plates in the area but don't seem to do much, what should I do to get through?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
How do you get past to the cave, there seems to be two pressure plates in the area but don't seem to do much, what should I do to get through?
Go back 1 page and I addressed that question. There is a video that shows the solution.

Reactions: bobbo69

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
is there a trick to getting the 1000 pound hammerhead im quitting tonight been at it for 3 hours all of them went down to 200 pounds

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
So which girl's content we are getting from the latest update?
thanks for reminding me I updated the changelog here is the new content
  • 3 sexy story scenes, 1 new booty call scene
  • 1 new profile
  • 2 new areas and 2 new puzzle games added
  • New Jukebox added to house
  • Other minor bug fixes

Reactions: (s)AINT

Rawrtiludrop

Mar 19, 2018
Can anyone kindly give me a 100% 0.54 version save please? It totally skipped my mind to backup my saves before reinstalling windows >.<

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
I actually haven't played the last 3 updates. Should I just keep the streak going or is this one a can't miss?

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I actually haven't played the last 3 updates. Should I just keep the streak going or is this one a can't miss?
If you have 3 updates ahead of you it is worth to go for it. I waited last two excluding latest one and I do not regret playing it (fap alert: threesome) :cool: . I am just wondering if I should play the latest one or wait another two weeks:unsure:

Reactions: Morgan42

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Hey - here is a quick fishing guide that I have been practicing - it probably can use some edits. Plus I have the "records" for my game - would love to see if you have higher...

Fishing - just exit/reenter the screen to look for the size fish/type of fish you want. Saving the game on the beach will change the fish in the water as well. You can usually tell if there are large rockfish, tuna, hammerheads, marlins or great whites. Perches are too small to tell.

Seaperch - Weight: 5.61 lbs - USE: natural jig but will even go after heavy squids.
Rockfish - Weight: 30.93 lbs - USE: natural jig but they may go with other bait also
Tuna - Weight: 110.55 lbs - USE natural squid
Hammerhead Shark - Weight: 1086.97 lbs - USE green jig (heavy)
Marlin - Weight: 1036.82 lbs - USE pink squid (heavy)
Great White - Weight: 2260.45 lbs - USE pink squid (heavy)

Sometimes if the color listed doesn't work, just try another color.

There is no rhyme or reason to fishing, it appears. Sometimes you catch them, sometimes they steal your bait. I find fishing near the middle of the beach works best and when they are not bumping up against the jetty. You usually catch them when they come up behind your bait and not from "north" or "south".

You can make some good money with big fish.

As I can figure, hammerheads and great whites are the most rare - hammerheads might show up once every 100 views of the beach and great whites even less. Marlins maybe 5%.
This. I need this. I never ever see the Great White even once! Goddamit.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Would it be possible to add a mega download link to the Dark version? the pixeldrain links are downloading at barely 10 KBps
Much appreciated :)
Sorry but dark just takes too much cloud space on my mega folder that I had to think of an alternative.
I suggest you use a download accelerator such as or to get max download speed from pixeldrain and other fast hosts as well.
Let me known if you encounter any problems with either the program or the mod.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes