Rexton13

Apr 17, 2020
So after we pass the 3 pressure plate,There is a chest and another pressure plate.İ activated that one then another plate appeared down by the skeleton.and i did that too but there are no changes.and I'm missing a page..what to do?

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
So after we pass the 3 pressure plate,There is a chest and another pressure plate.İ activated that one then another plate appeared down by the skeleton.and i did that too but there are no changes.and I'm missing a page..what to do?
Keep going right. You'll see another plate, push it. Go right, keep doing this till a key fall down.

Reactions: MC Johnsson

DankJiji

Apr 18, 2020
It is because you had it in your inventory. You only have 1 plant in your inventory unless you deposit in store or plant it in massage place or you eat it, plant will respawn.
No, and that’s why I’m asking, to find out if it’s not a bug.^^
And I got 6 like Gelu123.

Reactions: Odin73

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
how in the actual fuck do you complete the three person pressure plate puzzle? it seems unsolvable
There are three pressure plates in the cave. One in at the end of the cave to the left of Diana, one in an alcove to the left of Clare and one to the right nearer to the cave entrance. (They look like small regular circles on the floor of the cave.) When you talk to Diana and Clare they answer you and then walk in the opposite direction a short distance; you have to keep repeatedly "talking" to each girl until you manoeuvre each of them, in fits and starts, until they are standing on a pressure plate. (I moved the girls onto the pressure plates nearest to them, so Diana to the top left plate and Clare to the lowest plate .) Once this is done you walk over to and stand on the third pressure plate, at which point the entrance to the next location opens.

(If the women walk into a wall and/or get stuck in some way, just walk out and back into the cave to reset everything and start fresh.)

And that's it!

Last edited:

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Hey, how can I get a grand talisman? I need it for Puzzle 25.
You need a Grand Talisman in your possession to access puzzle 25. Complete puzzle 26 first where I believe, although I'm not 100% sure I'm remembering this correctly, your reward IS a Grand Talisman! - or craft one with three gold ores bought from the Supermarket and a false talisman gathered from the cave system.

Last edited:

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
Is there a glitch with Talismans? I cant see any of my talismans and whenever i sell all of them i get 0 dollars and i know i've collected quite a few silver and jades

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes