Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
How to sneak past the goons and enter the cave?
Get the phone from your inventory, select "Options" and set "Move Speed" to "Fast". Then sneak under the trees and undergrowth directly opposite the cave entrance while the goons aren't looking, and, when the goons are looking away from where you are run into the cave.

Reactions: Deelite

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Hello Gents, Please share with me your opinions respecting what we supposed to find in the place for a rest without sea with a grill view which had been mentioned in the scroll in the deep jungles.
A bar or public house managed by a crazy red-headed sexpot tattooed tomboy, where you can sit down, rest, and enjoy a beverage and grilled burger maybe?

Last edited:

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Is this update not ending with topical,"you have arrived to the end of this update"¿??
I gave the humidifier to Emily, and the genie only says that I have to give her some time.but I don't know what to do...

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Is this update not ending with topical,"you have arrived to the end of this update"¿??
I gave the humidifier to Emily, and the genie only says that I have to give her some time.but I don't know what to do...
Walk about for a bit... collect some talisman or something for five minutes, say... then go back and speak to Kaley.

Last edited:
Reactions: Budokai

jokermon

May 31, 2020
At the end of this update, v56~ there is no chest key. (also no broken key.) I watched the walkthrough link, but finally I realized that I already got all those keys. Only one I missed was crafting. I crafted pirate keys and it used four broken keys for nothing... Now I cannot open the last box. How can I solve this problem? Im android user.
I earned a lot of money... If I have to restart at updated setting point, it will be sorrowful.
Is there any other way to make or get broken key?
After solving the pressure plate puzzle with Clare and Diana, follow Clare further into the temple. The chamber with all the gold coins and the chest you want to open has another circular pressure plate. Step on it, and it blows up. You will see another step-circle appear in the lower chamber. Back track and step on that one, too. Enter the chamber to your right, and there will be another step-circle there. Step on it, it will pop, and another one will appear in the next chamber to the right. This last one is very faint and easy to miss (I did, a couple times). When you step on the last one, the chest key will drop next to the stairs. Take it back to the chest and you're done.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Go out of shop and back in.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
can't them in exact positions with this plate puzzle.... is there a trick ?
The girls walk two steps, but the pressure plates are at odd distances instead of even distances, so you may have to bump them into some wall causing them to move only one step instead of two. Easiest is to push the girls into the two left side trigger plates, and take the one on the right side for yourself. Not sure it's even possible to make the girls occupy that one (and I didn't really bother to try either)

Saitami

May 9, 2018
Loving the game so far but I hit a snag. When trying to break into the mansion, I get stuck after the cutscene, wanna know if there is a fix or patch for this.

Bob Plodder

Nov 5, 2018
I hit a snag with the pressure plate puzzle: I have moved both girls to their plates, and there was a clicking sound indicating they were placed correctly. But then nothing happens. How do I proceed from here?
Thanks for your help!

Found it! The third pressure plate for the MC to step onto is left of the obstacle, right at the bottom. It's almost impossible to see, though. The youtube WT in the next post is quite helpful, thanks HAYOTO.

Last edited:

HAYOTO

Jan 2, 2020
Hi Gus I make all the update walkthrough and all puzzels solved
Walktgrough v 56102
25 & 26 Ancient Temple Puzzles

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
is see gold is 0 i dont find my money, where to find it in the list, is very long,
it's first thing you see on top names, where you see players and stats,if you having issues just send me your save,I use another cheat mod not that one because I don't know if game detects it,the one I use game doesn't detect it

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
- -
Hey mate, I think there is a mistake with the links. U1 and U2 referrer to the same download page. :unsure:

Btw. I think your "names" are a bit confusing too. Dark is the heavy version of the enhanced videos (but not up-to-date with v56102???). So, I assume U1 and U2 stands for updates, but for which? U1 = v54... and U2 = v56... videos-only?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes