J_thunders

Dec 22, 2017
Just downloaded the update and when I enter the shop it says "loading" and then there's a Loading error saying that there's a file missing: "$SM-Cleaning-Oil.png" anyone having the same error? does anyone nows how to fix it? thanks!!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Took you 3 years for your 1st post and it's something that's been asked and answered about 4310985379458649765 times since last update. Grats. Next time, try to search or read up above your post

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
While I applaud this team's dedication and frequent updates I think it's time they wrapped up this game, it's getting somewhat convoluted. They are clearly capable developers and I would love to see them try another Engine and do away with the grind.
It took over a year to get to 52%. At that rate Treasure of Nadia won't conclude until next summer 2021, although the new game will probably get launched well before that and the two run in parallel.

SoraNiUteba

May 18, 2019
While I applaud this team's dedication and frequent updates I think it's time they wrapped up this game, it's getting somewhat convoluted. They are clearly capable developers and I would love to see them try another Engine and do away with the grind.
Sounds like a you problem, this game is doing amazing both on F95 and Patreon. Devs blew up to 10000+ patrons. They won't wrap this up until its finished in fall 2021. All their games have been rpgm too, I fully expect the next one to also be rpgm with grind.

Deelite

Mar 26, 2018
Get the phone from your inventory, select "Options" and set "Move Speed" to "Fast". Then sneak under the trees and undergrowth directly opposite the cave entrance while the goons aren't looking, and, when the goons are looking away from where you are run into the cave.
Thanks a lot

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
I tried to get a top twelve poll going hereabouts last week and several people responded. Jessica Amor seems like a firm favourite but not enough people replied to draw any statistically significant conclusion from the data. Kind of interesting anyway as a bit of fun. And out of the blue I suddenly find myself liking tousle-haired temptress Diana o_O, a very odd thing to happen to a card carrying MILF lover like me but there you go. :unsure: As for the new ToN chapter due next week, well, I haven't got a clue other than the Gothic key allowing exploration of some of the church's mysteries... could this church be the Church of Cambian mentioned in connection with Father Parker/Daemalius in Lust Epidemic?

The story continues...
Accounted is deleted and he won't see this, but 1602866776376.png

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Hey mate, I think there is a mistake with the links. U1 and U2 referrer to the same download page. :unsure:

Btw. I think your "names" are a bit confusing too. Dark is the heavy version of the enhanced videos (but not up-to-date with v56102???). So, I assume U1 and U2 stands for updates, but for which? U1 = v54... and U2 = v56... videos-only?
I've managed to gain some extra free space on my cloud folder so I'm now trying to reupload everything back to mega (again) where each update will be sent to it's respective folder, the same way light version management is handled. I hope this helps clear up the confusion.

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
excellent work!
finally a game with a good quantity of anal sex...but always doggystyle?! i wish we could see some other positions, sooner or later

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I've managed to gain some extra free space on my cloud folder so I'm now trying to reupload everything back to mega (again) where each update will be sent to it's respective folder, the same way light version management is handled. I hope this helps clear up the confusion.
Yippee! Pixeldrain was so damn slow even with Jdownloader 2 and XDM!

Reactions: Viggy

J3bac

Oct 7, 2020
I played game for like 20min, and then during one of cut scene black screen came out and then this. I restarted game, and after some time it happened again, even reinstalled game. Any way to fix this?
Screenshot_20201014_100216_nlt.media.treasure.jpg

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I played game for like 20min, and then during one of cut scene black screen came out and then this. I restarted game, and after some time it happened again, even reinstalled game. Any way to fix this?
View attachment 860463
Looks like you miss some update. Download last full bulid is easyst way to fix it.
Edit: Maybe I'm wrong, don't know android mechanisms.

mikec2906

Feb 13, 2020
1602869451063.png
How do you get through this. I cannot get the girls into the correct position to unlock the next scene. Suggestions please.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes