cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
- -
Hey mate, I think there is a mistake with the links. U1 and U2 referrer to the same download page. :unsure:

Btw. I think your "names" are a bit confusing too. Dark is the heavy version of the enhanced videos (but not up-to-date with v56102???). So, I assume U1 and U2 stands for updates, but for which? U1 = v54... and U2 = v56... videos-only?

Last edited:

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
I think this update (56102) is bugged. Even though I have ingredients for a needed recipe, they do not show in my inventory

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I think this update (56102) is bugged. Even though I have ingredients for a needed recipe, they do not show in my inventory

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Check the satellite phone and make sure that you don't have "auto sell talismans" activated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nopenopeno

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
To all the scrublords who can't get past the 4 goons : fail enough times and they'll stop moving/face another way. So, be a massive noodle for about 10 tries and they'll let you pass

Last edited:
Reactions: dante7598

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I have a chest key, but I can not open the chest at the second floor above the Bar. Bug?
For this chest you need "attic key" its appear somewhere in park (its random),after you buy bonus room in mall.
To all the scurblords who can't get past the 4 goons : fail enough times and they'll stop moving/face another way. So, be a massive noodle for about 10 tries and they'll let you pass
Everytime when is in this game some puzzle, after some failure game remake this puzzle to easy mode. The same is with snakes puzzles. The snake and mouse puzzle in church, after some tries Evie get snake of.

bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
Resist to play the last 3 update, does it have enough Madalyn content for me to start, or should i wait to the end of the year?

Reactions: Ranma
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes