J3bac

Oct 7, 2020
Looks like you miss some update. Download last full bulid is easyst way to fix it.
Edit: Maybe I'm wrong, don't know android mechanisms.
It still happens, even tried free version from NLT site, the only difference is they show only black screen, without "bug report"

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
The only proper date, drink, conversation, embrace and sex the MC has had so far. And afterwards he invited Jessica to stay with him overnight at his place; never done anything like this with any of the others. All the other sex has been sport fucks, spontaneous and hurried but without, as you say, any tenderness or romance. I'm not the most romantic guy in the world but do appreciate seeing something more than the usual wham bam thank you mam type of sexual encounter the MC normally participates in, especially with the pick of the crop as far as the women of Cape Vedra are concerned.

As far as I can see the MC likes all of the girls to some degree but only has deep feelings for Janet, Kaley, Jessica and Diana all of whom he seems to genuinely care for. Or maybe I'm reading it wrong. I never thought he was going to nail Diana in this update (in the library of all places) or that Clare (with her one star sex drive) would get jiggy so quickly and easily with both him and Tasha (behind a public house).

If I didn't know better I would think that there was something in the water...
There is something in the water. Blame Brad for dropping the tanker into the river in Lust Epidemic!

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Reactions: Mekikuto198

grodom

Apr 9, 2018
Too complicated. Push Diana on upper one. Push Claire up, then left and down and then just step where Diana is on the right. I do like there is a multiple solutions to the puzzle.
it is. you can put Clare into the down left and Diana upper left. MC can go to the right.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes